Primavera Sound 2024

UsernameHere

5 hours ago, Whos3000_ said:

Now LDR vs clipse. And apparently the last part of clipse set (amazon) clashes with jai paul (cupra)?? 

All you PS guys spying on us in this forum - worth noting that if you can switch Rels B and Clipse time slots, you can do the same with blonde Redhead and Beth Gibbons. we wont be mad

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

I have a friend who had both a full festival ticket and a Saturday ticket on dice. She bought tickets for Ciutat so she activated full on access ticket. Now she says that also the Saturday ticket has been activated inadvertently? Is this possible? If yes, do you know how she could sell the Saturday ticket (it’s what she wanted to do in the first place, and now she can’t because of the activation)? Thanks 

37 minutes ago, Whos3000_ said:

I have a friend who had both a full festival ticket and a Saturday ticket on dice. She bought tickets for Ciutat so she activated full on access ticket. Now she says that also the Saturday ticket has been activated inadvertently? Is this possible? If yes, do you know how she could sell the Saturday ticket (it’s what she wanted to do in the first place, and now she can’t because of the activation)? Thanks 

Her Saturday ticket shouldn't have been activated but maybe she did it by accident? You can only activate one ticket at a time 

But if she wants to sell the Saturday ticket and has someone to buy it, it's no problem, in accessticket you can transfer the ticket to someone else's email address. She can transfer it to whoever buys it. This is how my friend transfer a ticket to me. 

11 hours ago, JedTheHumanoid said:

All you PS guys spying on us in this forum - worth noting that if you can switch Rels B and Clipse time slots, you can do the same with blonde Redhead and Beth Gibbons. we wont be mad

Oh man that would make my weekend. 🙂

21 minutes ago, pipan said:

Another minor shake-up on Friday - Obongjayar and Mushkaa switched.

Probably for the local crowd, so they can go lana - rels b - mushkaa. That said I think Obongjayar will suit the earlier slot.

Now when are they going to move Deftones?

Edited by allribena

43 minutes ago, allribena said:

Probably for the local crowd, so they can go lana - rels b - mushkaa. That said I think Obongjayar will suit the earlier slot.

Now when are they going to move Deftones?

The issue is even if they move Deftones they'll clash with someone else. That Thursday is impossible.

7 minutes ago, Fleetwood_Mac_And_Cheese said:

I doubt they will. As with 2022's Nick Cave x Bauhaus clash it seems there's always got to be one heinous booking.

Yeah, I think some of the clashes are partially crowd control as well.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Fleetwood_Mac_And_Cheese said:

I doubt they will. As with 2022's Nick Cave x Bauhaus clash it seems there's always got to be one heinous booking.

Ah I know, mostly just wishful thinking... it does feel like the day splits make different days tricky for different people 

15 hours ago, katyaz said:

Her Saturday ticket shouldn't have been activated but maybe she did it by accident? You can only activate one ticket at a time 

But if she wants to sell the Saturday ticket and has someone to buy it, it's no problem, in accessticket you can transfer the ticket to someone else's email address. She can transfer it to whoever buys it. This is how my friend transfer a ticket to me. 

thank you! so I guess if you know someone is interested in a cheap (the price would be lower) saturday ticket hmu

Maybe some rain Thursday night into Friday morning. But it might not happen. Personally I will bring a rain jacket that can fold into its pocket and clip it to my bag or put it in the cloakroom if I don't need it 

2 hours ago, diancieprince said:

A bit annoyed with these last-minute changes (which personally don't affect me at all) but it seems they revolve around pleasing the younger, casual, and local audience… 

I feel same... though could be for crowd control again, to make sure there aren't huge numbers leaving after LDR