Primavera Sound 2024

UsernameHere

47 minutes ago, pipan said:

Yeah, but at their new time, I am supposed to be at Apolo 2 for Dorian Electra. I know, I can catch Dorian Electra on Saturday, but there's this Mitski clash. Or I can see The Lemon Twigs on Saturday, but I wanted to see also Merina Gris...

* recalculating *

All of this banking on having any energy left in the tank Sunday night aha. I just know opening the main stage is always a really hard job. thin crowd, blistering heat, v open sound with the mass of people. Lemon Twigs in Apolo will definitely be a party.

I'm going to assume they'll allow people to pay on the bus or something surely.

Sure, losers like us are analyzing every announcement they make, but most people just rock up and go with the flow and won't have any clue why you'd have to book a bus ticket on AccessTicket. Am sure they'll encounter plenty of people banking on that bus to get home so they'll probably allow you to do it in the moment too.

Julie Byrne out, ML Buch takes her spot

personal reasons

3 hours ago, Ecclestone82 said:

Is the 3 Euro shuttle bus a new charge. I've never paid before.

There was a 2€ charge from at least 2016 to 2018 but i've seen lots of people skip paying. Guess this won't be possible anymore with Accessticket as means of payment. 3€ is okay though

Edited by Quadrophobia

There are still two announcements related to the small stages lineups: 'play hard by maybelline' and 'not just a dj by pull&bear'.

Honestly, I wouldn't expect anything exciting... in fact, where is the replacement for last year's electronic music stage that they announced ?? the new 'not just a dj by pull&bear' feels extremely small. Now that there's one less stage, the crowds at night, especially in the boiler Room and the warehouse, are quite overwhelming for me

Edited by diancieprince

16 minutes ago, diancieprince said:

There are still two announcements related to the small stages lineups: 'play hard by maybelline' and 'not just a dj by pull&bear'.

Honestly, I wouldn't expect anything exciting... in fact, where is the replacement for last year's electronic music stage that they announced ?? the new 'not just a dj by pull&bear' feels extremely small. Now that there's one less stage, the crowds at night, especially in the boiler Room and the warehouse, are quite overwhelming for me

Have been waiting for them to clear up what they were going to do with that stage but seems like we're not getting anything of that size this yea.r A real shame as I totally agree. Queuing to see dance music is the most backwards engineered thing going.

27 minutes ago, foolee said:

What stage are Phoenix on? Just states Parc Del Forum but that doesn’t really narrow it down. 

I don't know if this has been confirmed officially, but I'm pretty sure they're on Amazon Music - same as the opening night last year.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Whos3000_ said:

Now LDR vs clipse. And apparently the last part of clipse set (amazon) clashes with jai paul (cupra)?? 

Hmm... I was going to give Lana a go to see if she's any good but it's a pretty clear choice now. 

Yo La Tengo > BADBADNOTGOOD > Clipse > Jai Paul > Tirzah > Barry Can't Swim > end of Disclosure is a nice run for me!

Now LDR vs clipse. And apparently the last part of clipse set (amazon) clashes with jai paul (cupra)?? 

little big change seems like they are pampering the more casual and younger audience on Friday Reals B no longer clash with LDR

Edited by diancieprince

37 minutes ago, UsernameHere said:

Hmm... I was going to give Lana a go to see if she's any good but it's a pretty clear choice now. 

Yo La Tengo > BADBADNOTGOOD > Clipse > Jai Paul > Tirzah > Barry Can't Swim > end of Disclosure is a nice run for me!

I am more concerned about sound bleeds between jai paul and clipse last songs. I think they must adapt jai  timing as well now 

I am more concerned about sound bleeds between jai paul and clipse last songs. I think they must adapt jai  timing as well now 

Oh yeah fair point. Could definitely be an issue at the top steps. Also I doubt Jai Paul's set is very loud.

3 hours ago, diancieprince said:

Amazon and Cupra are enough far away to not have sound bleeding i feel 

However, they always alternated last year - even when one of the sets was late for any reasons (I think it was Thursday evening), all set times for Amazon and Cupra were postponed accordingly so they wouldn't overlap.

Just now, pipan said:

However, they always alternated last year - even when one of the sets was late for whatever reason (I think it was Thursday evening), all set times for Amazon and Cupra were postponed accordingly so they wouldn't overlap.

Edited by pipan