Primavera Sound 2024

UsernameHere

1 minute ago, Quadrophobia said:

I need this so bad. I cannot start hyping myself without knowin what I can watch and what I cant.

I need enough time to say goodbye to the acts that clash. Proper time to grieve.

7 minutes ago, xxialac said:

You will do a very convincing impression of a sick person when you see the Thursday schedule.

"You spoke, we listened. We're proud to announce our latest sponsors, The Army and BP, who will bring two new main stages next to the Plenitude stage, making sure Deftones and Justice can play at the same time so you don't miss either while simultaneously drowning out the sound of Boiler Room."

Edited by Gnarler
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

Its weds or thurs isnt it

just doesnt feel like today to me

yeah probably weds or thurs exactly two weeks before the festival stars 

plus someone said yesterday that both 2022 and 2023 timetables were announced thurs so…

Edited by diancieprince

In other years, timetables have come out on days other than Thursday. I don't think there is anything magical about Thursday, no reason to wed themselves to strictly to a date. 

Two weeks means approx two weeks not exactly two weeks.

Still believe!

16 minutes ago, Whos3000_ said:

The artists have been updated with boiler room and I think some descriptions are also different. In Fka twigs page it clearly says it’s the only performance of 2024 so I’d say 100% in 

Only performance in Europe or only performance of 2024. Because it said the Europe part for ages. And that's all it says for me.