BBC Coverage 2023

gooner1990

1 minute ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Think today is okay for most tastes tbh. Plenty of clashes between now and 8pm. It’s Sunday’s card really letting the side down. 

Yeah Friday is very strong across the board. Saturday for my tastes is woeful. Sunday isn't much better either. 

Not a vintage year at all but it's Glasto so it's always great.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Paying tribute to Emily Eavis’ support for women then covering a song by a paedophile! Wild.

In all seriousness that was almost like a Legends Slot. Sharleen is a good egg but they can’t have had a crowd like that outside Scotland for 20 years. Good for them. 

They were great but I suspect a large amount of people were there early for Foos too. Played into their hands though and they certainly used it to their advantage. 

Charlene still got it 

7 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

Some decent stuff on Saturday daytime - working mens club, Sudan archives, third world, Shame & tinariwen - but night time is pretty crap imo.

Maneskin > Rina > C+TQ is the best run of consecutive acts on the same stage anywhere all weekend IMO. Definitely not for everyone though 

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy

8 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

That could easily be a career resurgance moment for Texas, chuck a load of tour dates on sale Monday and they'll sell out. Pretty incredible

Absolutely thought this too - surprised how much I loved it and instantly went to check if they had any dates coming up!

Well I fired up the personal laptop at home to try and watch iplayer coverage in garden which decided as I had neglected it for awhile it was going to update itself. When it finally finished and I logged onto bbc again my audio wasn’t working and I have just gone down a rabbit hole of trying to work out why my audio device is missing 😩 have given up and resorted to going inside to watch on telly. Hateful computer.  

24 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

Some decent stuff on Saturday daytime - working mens club, Sudan archives, third world, Shame & tinariwen - but night time is pretty crap imo.

Only heard of one of those. Will have to check them out. Nice one.