Bearded Theory 2024

4 hours ago, Nobody Interesting said:

I am off away on business tomorrow for a month - with Bearded and 2000Trees both announcing this month how am I supposed to concentrate on the work I should be doing?

If BT announced Siouxsie I would be far far far too excited to manage any work for a week!!

Bit dramatic but OK 

After being on the radar for a few years we’re finally giving this a go next year. In the unlikely event that the lineup is awful compared to previous years, we’ve decided to hold out for tickets until the first announcement. 

I know people have mentioned it’s dropping this month, but any idea when? I’m assuming it doesn’t usually sell out instantly on the release of lineup either? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheFullShaboo said:

After being on the radar for a few years we’re finally giving this a go next year. In the unlikely event that the lineup is awful compared to previous years, we’ve decided to hold out for tickets until the first announcement. 

I know people have mentioned it’s dropping this month, but any idea when? I’m assuming it doesn’t usually sell out instantly on the release of lineup either? 

Don't think it sold out at all last year...think if it does its much closer to the date so you will be fine to wait until the first announcement. Running out of days in Oct so hopefully won't be long before the announcement. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Flaminglippy said:

Don't think it sold out at all last year...think if it does its much closer to the date so you will be fine to wait until the first announcement. Running out of days in Oct so hopefully won't be long before the announcement. 

Yeah - though from what was said, it sounded like they were only a few hundred short of sold out and relatively happy with the sales.

Think it's only fully sold out a couple times which always baffles me given what great value for money it is.

1 hour ago, incident said:

Yeah - though from what was said, it sounded like they were only a few hundred short of sold out and relatively happy with the sales.

Think it's only fully sold out a couple times which always baffles me given what great value for money it is.

Yeah, definitely...what more do people want!? Particularly given the fact you take your own booze and food in

17 hours ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Honestly even if it is crap you’ll have such a great time. My wife was only bothered about a handful of artists (PSB, Mik Artistik, The Beths and Beans) and knew none of the headliners but she absolutely loved it.

42 minutes ago, AmyShambles said:

Hoping we do get an announcement before the end of the month, been looking forward to it.

1. The Libertines

2. IDLES

3. Sea Power

4. Fat White Family

5. Arcade Fire (never going to happen I know)

Could see Libertines doing this with the new album due just before. 

Selfishly I'm going to go for four bands/artistes I've never managed to see due to apathy/timing/luck whatever, so

Imelda May

Tom Robinson

Wille and the Bandits

Ese and the Voodoo People

Plus: The Skints 

If I could have a dream booking just for me. Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit.