Predict the final TBAs

churlie100

I know it's Rick and Blossoms, and he's unlikely to wanna release Never Gonna Give You Up on everyone because it'd potentially reduce his crowd the next day, but what about Blossoms. Does anyone think they'll sneak a couple of their own songs in there? Seems like a missed trick if they didn't put at least a couple in there.

21 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Friday Woodsies - Rick Astley & Blossoms (seems nailed on)

Saturday Woodsies - Hozier (not so confident in that one but best guess we have so far)

Saturday Park - The Pretenders (people have apparently seen the Park lineup with them included so seems nailed on)

Prentenders! Great. Not as good as seeing Pulp but certainly a worthy substitute 

20 hours ago, JBVelas said:

Rick Astley and Blossoms doing The Smiths as best as they can... apparently. That's the info threw here by someone and we all seem to believe it. Can DMAs fit on a TBA on BBC stage?

I think those of us who like DMA's  can hugely overestimate their popularity. Nobody apart from their cult following knows any of their songs - they'd be a very strange choice of TBA and I say that as someone who was disappointed they aren't on the lineup! Early afternoon Woodsies is the best they'd get if they played. 

Edited by efcfanwirral

9 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

I think those of us who like DMA's  can hugely overestimate their popularity. Nobody apart from their cult following knows any of their songs - they'd be a very strange choice of TBA and I say that as someone who was disappointed they aren't on the lineup! Early afternoon Woodsies is the best they'd get if they played. 

Not when Sports Team were in the same slot last year. DMAs far far bigger.

1 hour ago, DavoTheWorthy said:

Friday TBA clashes with Fred Again.. (two dots) so will be dead anyway. Guess you can always wait until Sat night @ The Temple for Fred..

I'm sure there's a lot of people on site (me included) that can't stand Fred Again, so can see it picking up a lot of people avoiding that like the plague.

18 minutes ago, GrumpyRaver said:

To be honest - they're not absolutely comparable.  But they're definitely in the same ball park.  My point is, you can choose whatever metric you like to make your case, but it doesn't prove anything.

This is true, but when multiple metrics show the same thing, it certainly can prove a point.