Unfairground

Monty Pythagoras

1 hour ago, glimmers_of_hope said:

Yeah there is some good stuff here. A couple of Gardna sets, my nu leng, Phil hartnoll. 

I'm liking some of My Nu Leng stuff- seems like a real mixed bag of styles House/Techno/Breaks/D'nb.

What kind of set to expect at Unfairground? What do they usually play out?

Edited by rgalbraith

3 minutes ago, rgalbraith said:

I'm liking some of My Nu Leng stuff- seems like a real mixed bag of styles House/Techno/Breaks/D'nb.

What kind of set to expect at Unfairground?

They usually play everything UK rave related. Bassline, Garage, House, Techno, D&B, Grime. They're excellent DJs.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Flying_Hellfish said:

Is there another Mark Archer or is he playing twice (3 times including Common)? Does he play different stuff under his own name if so?

Plays a variety of old school rave stuff, normally does a few gigs. Also on there as Altern 8 

2 hours ago, jfaragher said:

UKG making a well deserved comeback.  Also, please go and see PJ, because he's family, and I want him to be able to get to Glastonbury in future years without the stress of getting tickets 🙂

Thats awesome! Ive bought and played out a lot of his tunes recently.

• Like 1

Lots to rave about in the unfairground for me this year. 

Hixxy, altern 8 and mark archer, Hamish and Toby, Mother Earth, samurai breaks and zed bias all acts I could easily be front and centre for. 

As well as Felon5, gene on earth, laidlaw, Tristan de Cunha all on the flying bus, not been to this before, anyone been?

8 minutes ago, gfa said:

Really didn't expect Fuse to be here of all areas - pretty big (and random) get.

Laidlaw played here last year and is very closely affiliated with the Fuse lot so I presume it has something to do with that. 

45 minutes ago, MadDog29 said:

As well as Felon5, gene on earth, laidlaw, Tristan de Cunha all on the flying bus, not been to this before, anyone been?

I went to see Dave Beer DJ at it last year. Nice venue in my opinion. 

1 minute ago, MadDog29 said:

That’s awesome I would have loved to have been there. What a legend! 

one of my favourites from his label.

Not heard that track before so thanks for sharing.

Living in Leeds and when I used to go clubbing I was a regular at Basics- great club.

21 minutes ago, rgalbraith said:

Yeah I went to Basics a lot as a student in Leeds. Also Orbit in Morley for a tad heavier shit.. Its Obvious at The Warehouse for more jovial times etc 

Orbital had closed unfortunately when I was clubbing regularly in Leeds.  

10 hours ago, MadDog29 said:

That’s awesome I would have loved to have been there. What a legend! 

one of my favourites from his label.

Beero's around every year. You'll usually find him wandering around the Glade at various points. Not sure if he plays every time, but he's definitely going to be there