2023 See Tickets Coach Times and Departure Points...

gooner1990

Putting this here ahead of the coach times which for those non-regular forum users looking for the answer...last year the emails went out on 25th May 2022 so expect something similar this time round.

I'm booked on a Weds return coach from Oxford which last year was an 0615 departure and an 0530 return.  Pick up point was Beaumont Street opposite the Ashmoleum Museum 

🙂 

Edited by gooner1990
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Hank Hankinson said:

It's my first time on the coach, what's the limit on the amount of booze you can bring?

Nothing excessive.  Officially the coaches allow a rucksack, smaller bag and tent so turning up with a load of crates is a gamble as to whether the driver will allow it on

1 minute ago, svphie said:

Weds Reading coach here! None of my group have been as punters before, only worked, so new to this.

We're travelling from London, so don't even know what time I'm hoping for really...

My friend bagged a resale ticket from Reading last year on the Weds and it left at 3pm from behind the rail station. 

1 minute ago, gooner1990 said:

My friend bagged a resale ticket from Reading last year on the Weds and it left at 3pm from behind the rail station. 

Ah thanks. I'd ideally want a morning coach I think but can't see my whole group wanting to stay overnight in Reading so 3pm would be good in some ways. I'm a little anxious about finding a decent camping spot later on but I haven't really done my research on that enough yet!

3 minutes ago, svphie said:

Ah thanks. I'd ideally want a morning coach I think but can't see my whole group wanting to stay overnight in Reading so 3pm would be good in some ways. I'm a little anxious about finding a decent camping spot later on but I haven't really done my research on that enough yet!

There might be multiple coaches leaving AM and PM....its a popular departure point. 🙂 

3 minutes ago, svphie said:

I'm a little anxious about finding a decent camping spot later on but I haven't really done my research on that enough yet!

Don't be ... you're in the fields!

Also Gate A is west-side and there is plenty of room, even on Thursday. 

24 minutes ago, Fishman said:

London location is here ... out of the tube and head towards the cable car. Can't miss it!

936384631_Screenshot(72).thumb.png.345e7a136337fc6d8bf6389ba23f9069.png

This is super helpful thank you! We've got 9am coach from here on the Wednesday. Any guess as to when we can expect to be through the gates and on the farm?

13 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

There might be multiple coaches leaving AM and PM....its a popular departure point. 🙂 

cool, hope we get a good slot!

13 minutes ago, Fishman said:

Don't be ... you're in the fields!

Also Gate A is west-side and there is plenty of room, even on Thursday. 

great, so do all SEE coaches come to the same gate?

32 minutes ago, svphie said:

Weds Reading coach here! None of my group have been as punters before, only worked, so new to this.

We're travelling from London, so don't even know what time I'm hoping for really...

Wow

they're in for a shock then

23 minutes ago, Scrump said:

This is super helpful thank you! We've got 9am coach from here on the Wednesday. Any guess as to when we can expect to be through the gates and on the farm?

I've got the 7:00 the last couple of times and my 'all-set-up' photos have been at 1:30 & 2:00.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For the Bath coach people, last year the coach left from Royal Avenue, opposite the Royal Victoria Park Pavillion, BA1 2NR.

We got the 6:15 coach that got us in for about 7am. I think I was through the gates around 9am and able to get a space in Pennard Hill.

I think there's more coaches later in the day but not that sure of the times.

From Taunton I think departures on wed were 6am 9am and around 3.30 last year … bonus of the journey shouldn’t take much more than an hour . If anyone wants Taunton parking please quote or dm me … I can help with parking permits about 15 mins away . Or general Taunton advice 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, svphie said:

If you don't know Reading too well, the Great Western from Paddington is about 20-30 mins quicker than the Elizabeth Line and you can use the same ticket. It either is no stops or just at Slough, vs about 10-15 stops on the Elizabeth Line

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Is the location for London coach ticket packages different to just Wed/Thurs coaches with no Glasto ticket?

If you mean the National express coaches from London then yes they go from Victoria which is much better for getting to the farm (they may also go from elsewhere but Victoria is the main ones which I always get)

6 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Is the location for London coach ticket packages different to just Wed/Thurs coaches with no Glasto ticket?

If you mean National Express ones these go from Victoria Coach Station if i'm not mistaken.

The Singles that are seetickets sold through glasto's site do go from here (the o2)