Campervan Resale

Daimo

11 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

Accessible Forward Campervan Site is in E21, at the top of the hill where its relatively flat, it was the back 4 rows in 2019 when this photo was taken. The pitches with hook up are in front of the hedge, same row as the Access Arrivals Tent and Wheelchair charging as shown in the photo below. A steward will direct them to their pitch. Shout out if you want any other questions answered I have been pitching in Accessible Forward Campervan Site since 2011. 😀

285834653_10160357452650337_6071980399464180353_n.jpg

I love an overhead photo of the CV fields....

1 hour ago, BlueDaze said:

I love an overhead photo of the CV fields....

I am particularly fond of that as our van is 4 rows from the back and directly in line the the Access Arrivals Tent bang next to the Hill of Death,green caravan next door. Was a great people watching spot! 😂

Edited by StoneCircle

4 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

Accessible Forward Campervan Site is in E21, at the top of the hill where its relatively flat, it was the back 4 rows in 2019 when this photo was taken. The pitches with hook up are in front of the hedge, same row as the Access Arrivals Tent and Wheelchair charging as shown in the photo below. A steward will direct them to their pitch. Shout out if you want any other questions answered I have been pitching in Accessible Forward Campervan Site since 2011. 😀

285834653_10160357452650337_6071980399464180353_n.jpg

Oooh now then... where's this pic from? Is the whole version available somewhere? Asking for a friend...

40 minutes ago, cerv said:

Oooh now then... where's this pic from? Is the whole version available somewhere? Asking for a friend...

High-Res-Map.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/bmwsBTj/High-Res-Map.jpg

I keep this saved on my favorites, not sure if any good for you

Edited by gazzared

7 hours ago, cerv said:

This one from 2019 is pretty good

https://cdn.######app.com/attachments/957979155243352115/958258652052074586/halfway_done.png

Edit: The site hosting it is blocked, hence the ###s. Change that bit for d iscord

Edited by t0paz

20 minutes ago, BBC7BBCHEAVEN said:

Unlikely, but if you were to park up at the bottom of E24, are you able to walk straight along the road to Gate C avoiding the HOD, or is that closed off to the public?

I don't sorry but I think @incidentwould know the answer

21 minutes ago, gazzared said:

I don't sorry but I think @incidentwould know the answer

Unfortunately I don't even have the first clue on that one.

My assumption is that it'll be discouraged (as it's walking along a road used for production vehicles which is never ideal) - but whether it's actually possible or not is a whole different story and on that I've got no idea.

46 minutes ago, BBC7BBCHEAVEN said:

Unlikely, but if you were to park up at the bottom of E24, are you able to walk straight along the road to Gate C avoiding the HOD, or is that closed off to the public?

no, you can't get to that bit of road from inside the Camper areas

image.thumb.png.046358bf05b990ea4c658712a4735b10.png

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, buddiepaul said:

Looks like Worthy View and Sticklinch camping available too.  Loads of options. 

I wonder if there has been that many cancellations?

The refund deadline was after the resale (pretty stupid really) so probably loads that got cancelled after that

At least that was the case for our campervan tickets, not sure on accomodation 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

We’ve just had our long existing motorhome booking cancelled and struggling to find something that is affordable and will accept festivals as a destination or not already booked months ago 😭

Looking for a 6 berth for 4 responsible adults if anyone has one (or knows of any available). We are driving from Brighton to St Leonard’s to drop our daughter off so willing to pick up Sussex/Kent way or anywhere reasonably en route to the festival. We could take slight detours and drive up to Oxford or Southampton way for example 

Thanks in advance!