Thread Again

CaledonianGonzo

4 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Or people have been looking forward to seeing both and might be disappointed with the clash 🤷‍♂️ 

Clashes are gutting - I'm gutted to have to miss some of WoD for Elton, but people won't be talking about this Fred gig (that isn't going to happen) in two years time, whereas they'll be talking about Elton's in twenty.

2 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Doesn't seem to be any doubt that that Friday was the original plan.

But they are (now?) short a Sunday headliner.

I mean yeah it makes total sense, prime candidate if Queens aren't there. 

Probably the ideal person on the bill to split some of the Elton ginormo crowd tbh. 

1 minute ago, Superscally said:

Clashes are gutting - I'm gutted to have to miss some of WoD for Elton, but people won't be talking about this Fred gig (that isn't going to happen) in two years time, whereas they'll be talking about Elton's in twenty.

No one has said this.

I'll be at Elton 100% but will also be gutted to miss Fred, both things can be true. 

4 minutes ago, sisco said:

Said it before, I’ll say it again… he was offered the Friday Other Headline and said no and wanted to Sub.

Not sure he’s suddenly thought oooh Sunday Vs Elton is a better idea

Kinda shit I'm here for 

1 minute ago, Justcalledtosay said:

Can someone remind me why QOTSA are a doubt?

(I don't want to hear that they're at Elton)

The Guardian announced and then unannounced them in the initial lineup reveal which has got rumours swirling on why they’ve seemingly dropped off the lineup - whether it’s because they’re out completely or just being held back for a later announcement 

6 hours ago, Superscally said:

Oh, do we know where War on Drugs are playing?

11 hours ago, Superscally said:

The horrible consensus seems to be pointing to Other sub. On Clashfinder would give you 15 mins for the dash. Ain't happening that. 

Not so sure on that any more. 

WoD are definitely on Sunday, as they have gigs elsewhere on Fri and Sat.  Initial thought was Woodsies headline.

But a month ago (after initial lineup poster), Christine & The Queens was thought to be Sunday Woodsies headliner - which would have logically left WoD as Other sub, Pyramid afternoon, or maybe Park headline.  But now C&TQ self-confirmed for Saturday - so maybe WoD are back on for Woodsies?