2023 ticket competitions

Leyrulion

On 3/28/2023 at 11:59 PM, Dukeicon said:

Only 2 draws left in the Co-op / Wyke's Cheese looking at the T&Cs.

DRAW 12
Entry Period: 00:01GMT on 07/03/2023 – 23:59 BST 03/04/2023
Draw Date: 04/04/2023
Winners: 1 winner will win a pair of tickets to Glastonbury 2023

DRAW 13
Entry Period: 00:01 BST on 04/04/2023 – 23:59 BST 01/05/2023
Draw Date: 02/05/2023
Winners: 5 winners will each win a pair of tickets to Glastonbury 2023

As someone that failed to get tickets in the main sale, that's good and bad news.

Bad as I still haven't won tickets in any of the competitions mentioned here despite trying to enter at least one on a daily basis, but good because our collective family Worthy Farm cheddar consumption is probably a little too high atm. We've even got the cat eating it.

Royal mail delivered 4 can coolers (all separately packaged) this morning, the best prizes I have managed so far from the Brothers ticket competition. Can't say I particularly like their flavoured ciders, but the builders across the road seem very happy to take the unopened bottles once I've entered the competition code.

Desperate times! 🙂

23 minutes ago, Doohickey said:

As someone that failed to get tickets in the main sale, that's good and bad news.

Bad as I still haven't won tickets in any of the competitions mentioned here despite trying to enter at least one on a daily basis, but good because our collective family Worthy Farm cheddar consumption is probably a little too high atm. We've even got the cat eating it.

Royal mail delivered 4 can coolers (all separately packaged) this morning, the best prizes I have managed so far from the Brothers ticket competition. Can't say I particularly like their flavoured ciders, but the builders across the road seem very happy to take the unopened bottles once I've entered the competition code.

Desperate times! 🙂

My prizes also arrived from brothers … I’m a little underwhelmed by the can cooler … but also have a tshirt 🙂 . I quite like the raspberry flavour . But some of the others are a bit of a struggle and I’ve got quite a sweet tooth 

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

Yup, hopefully here tomorrow. Now I've just go to negotiate with the Mrs over where to hang it.

Great stuff.  My wife got me one of the outdoor ones for my 50th last year, do love the way her Glastonbury stuff looks

6 hours ago, Leyrulion said:

From tomorrow the last period for the cheese competition starts. Five winning pairs of tickets this time until early May.

I for one can't wait to not have to eat the cheese anymore. 😬

Five pairs to be won, compared to the usual pair each month - or have I misunderstood that?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Wonder what happens in the event of getting resale tickets, then winning in that (unlikely, I know) - cancel the purchased tickets?..

If you are unable to come to the Festival, and require a refund for your ticket, please contact See Tickets via their Customer Service Page confirming your details before midnight Friday 5th May 2023 to log your request for a refund. 

A £25 administration charge will be retained from all refunded tickets. 

An additional £15 administration charge will be retained from any cancelled ticket + coach travel bookings. (£25 ticket cancellation fee + £15 coach cancellation fee).

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/#CANC

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Leyrulion said:

From tomorrow the last period for the cheese competition starts. Five winning pairs of tickets this time until early May.

I for one can't wait to not have to eat the cheese anymore. 😬

Do they still do the sandwiches? My local Co-op hasn't had them at all this time round. I could manage a packet of sandwiches a day, so much better than trying to get through 320g of cheddar as fast as possible. I've still got 3 unopened blocks in the fridge.  

I for two cannot wait to stop as well.

(Unless I win a pair of tickets this month, in which case I will give thanks to the cheese gods and keep eating it.)

10 hours ago, Doohickey said:

Do they still do the sandwiches? My local Co-op hasn't had them at all this time round. I could manage a packet of sandwiches a day, so much better than trying to get through 320g of cheddar as fast as possible. I've still got 3 unopened blocks in the fridge.  

I for two cannot wait to stop as well.

(Unless I win a pair of tickets this month, in which case I will give thanks to the cheese gods and keep eating it.)

Sandwiches are available - at least they are in Bristol College Green - £2.50IMG_20230317_183329_563.thumb.jpg.5912443c77e7c78be1aa0e07996d0d74.jpg

Guess it's just selected Co-op's. I know of two in Manchester, and one of those are well out of the way - the rest don't seem to stock it. I'll be glad when I can stop buying it tbh, getting out of hand now

Edited by mufcok