The 2023 food stall thread!

Franky

16 hours ago, balti-pie said:

manic organic used to be,

Absolutely heartbroken this is gone.

My partner's first Glastonbury last year. First place we went for on the Wednesday was Manic Organic, I'd been going on about it for ages. And it was gone 😭

Edited by GETOFFAMYLAWN

3 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Absolutely heartbroken this is gone.

My partner's first Glastonbury last year. First place we went for on the Wednesday was Manic Organic, I'd been going on about it for ages. And it was gone 😭

Hey come on, it will be OK. 

I'm all for hanging onto grievances, but time to move on 😘

On 5/29/2023 at 7:06 AM, Breeze said:

Prices have risen in the last 12 months but not 40%. If they go up that much we are being taken for a ride. 

Around 20% on wholesale food. (19.2% I think it peaked at)

So I'll be expecting to pay about £1 more on £5 items, (as we already know) £2 more on £10 items, and so on. Maybe a little more if any of these vendors are VAT registered. 

• 2 weeks later...

Noooooo - not Manic Organic!!!! 

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I've missed the last two Glastos (no ticket) but had an 18 festival run prior to that, and for many, many years Manic has/had been my go-to for breakfast for their stall-made organic muesli with milk (not yoghurt as standard) 

Where the hell am I going to find a decent replacement for that??? 

Screenshot_2023-06-14-20-11-07-78_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg

Wehad never been to Manic Organic but got chatting to a couple at one near where it was (opposite the tea tent) and Beans On Toast also mentioned it during one of his sets. Can't remember its name though! On the corner kind of over the track from Tiny Tea and Green peace was to the right of it if walking up the hill

Manic Organic

drtnopoSsea21623ma0m27au8i1h u2ef4ch2422 a11f577c3mntJihai0,  · 

Hello! As some of you have noticed, sadly Manic Organic is not at this year’s Glastonbury Festival. Have a gallivant across the fields for us and we hope to see you next year in our usual spot!

6 hours ago, mungo57 said:

Disappointed the Welsh Oggie stall is no longer there - anyone know if it’s gone for good or it moved? Last time I went was 2016 and was definitely there then.m, on the path leading from Pyramid to Other 

The guy retired during the COVID break.