Cala Mijas 2023

gfa

Just tallied up costs - flights pretty steep from London at over £150 for poor times from gatwick (opposite side of london to us as well)

How was the camping if anyone did it, i see there are shade structures

15 minutes ago, gfa said:

Just tallied up costs - flights pretty steep from London at over £150 for poor times from gatwick (opposite side of london to us as well)

How was the camping if anyone did it, i see there are shade structures

It's quite early for flights as we're still basically 10 months out, I reckon you'll be able to get a better deal in spring.

I wonder about camping as well, I'm not really excited to camp in the south of Spain in the summer. What's the taxi/uber situation, any shuttles? The info on the website is rather sparse.

5 minutes ago, clasher said:

It's quite early for flights as we're still basically 10 months out, I reckon you'll be able to get a better deal in spring.

I wonder about camping as well, I'm not really excited to camp in the south of Spain in the summer. What's the taxi/uber situation, any shuttles? The info on the website is rather sparse.

Have a look at los amigos beach club. It's around 10 mins away in a taxi and we only waited a few mins for a taxi to the festival from it, cost was around 10 euro. Taxis back from festival was probably 20min-half an hour wait. Really wasn't bad at all.

Theres a supermarket on site of the apartments to stock up on everything. 

10 minutes ago, clasher said:

Theres shade over the camping based off pictures (well some of it - looks like if your too slow you are in the sun)

2 minutes ago, Sarahw2 said:

Have a look at los amigos beach club. It's around 10 mins away in a taxi and we only waited a few mins for a taxi to the festival from it, cost was around 10 euro. Taxis back from festival was probably 20min-half an hour wait. Really wasn't bad at all.

Theres a supermarket on site of the apartments to stock up on everything. 

Thanks! You're a champ and I'm out of upvotes.

Seriously considering this now. Will wait for Sziget names though.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, xxialac said:

How do people who bought last year get a code? Thanks.

think it gets emailed to you at some point mate

edit: whoever does get the presale if you could test if its multi-use that would be appreciated! 🙂

Edited by gfa

33 minutes ago, sisco said:

Isn’t victorious the week before?

Thanks. At York Hall waiting for Amyl   & Sniffers to come on and so will discussing with partner. When, I said this looks good my partner said clashes with Victorious. Need to work my charm and try to do this one.

2 hours ago, GmasterWomble said:

Hi all, I'm looking at going to the fest next year.

Are you allowed to bring in booze from outside? If not are the drinks expensive in there?

Is it fairly easy to get taxis out the venue to? Looking to maybe stay at a nearby hotel. 

For anyone that's been to the fest before would you recommend it? 

Thanks in advance! 

Highly recommended. You can't bring alcohol into the festival. Beers are 10 euro for a pint and a half. Not sure on how much the smaller beers are. Taxis from nearby hotels are easy to get. The hotel we stayed in had a contract with taxis and rang them for us. Always arrived in a couple of minutes. 

• Thanks 1