Cala Mijas 2023

gfa

23 hours ago, Sarahw2 said:

This could very well be true with the double bookings between BBK and Cala Mijaes. I hope it is as might see LCD Sound System after all ... There has to be announcement this week 🙈 the second wave of acts were announced in December for last year's festival and BBK have already made the second one before Christmas.

I don't think that's right.

Think the second chunk of names came in March and as such wouldn't expect anything in the week ahead.

BBK is much earlier in the season.

3 minutes ago, xxialac said:

I don't think that's right.

Think the second chunk of names came in March and as such wouldn't expect anything in the week ahead.

BBK is much earlier in the season.

It is. The second wave of acts came on the 14th of December. I checked back on their Instagram page. 

8 minutes ago, GmasterWomble said:

Was that on the Florence post? I assumed the week today was the start of tour they're shouting out? Hope I'm wrong.

Can definitely see Placebo & YYY making an appearance! 

It said at the end of the post one week to 🩸 so I assumed that meant to drop more names

9 minutes ago, lukatej said:

Is it typically sold out or you are able to get tickets on ticketswap before the festival? 

It was bound to not sell out last year as it was the first year but I think there is a good chance it could this year because of how well it was received on social media etc. 

16 minutes ago, lukatej said:

Is it typically sold out or you are able to get tickets on ticketswap before the festival? 

More thing i'd argue is theres only so many hotels/flights to the airport etc for the days of the festival. If you leave it till the week before you could get half price tickets potentially but will spend way more on everything else

2 hours ago, lukatej said:

Got a ticket for EUR 65 on Ticketswap last year a day before the festival. I believe I'll be able to do the same this year.

Edited by aaalive
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, 19liam75 said:

Sorry to be a pain and ask, is there day tickets for this that will go on sale in the near future and roughly how much will they cost? Just trying to get some dates and prices together. Thanks 

The day tickets will go in sale after they announce day splits, I'd expect something like 70 EUR/1 day

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, gfa said:

More thing i'd argue is theres only so many hotels/flights to the airport etc for the days of the festival. If you leave it till the week before you could get half price tickets potentially but will spend way more on everything else

I have apartment in Fuengirola, so I guess Im okay with where to stay 🙂

Just need to convince some friends to come, I believe this can be really nice festival!

On 1/25/2023 at 4:26 PM, lukatej said:

I have apartment in Fuengirola, so I guess Im okay with where to stay 🙂

Just need to convince some friends to come, I believe this can be really nice festival!

We are looking at an AirBnb in Fuengirola for this. Does anyone know how easy it is to get back there at night from the festival site?