Cala Mijas 2023

gfa

1 hour ago, xxialac said:

Anyone with the email who can post the link (I don't need the code, just the link to the ticket sale).

Sure there's a saviour out there and clock is ticking as last day for the pre-sale....Thank you!

content://com.android.chrome.FileProvider/offline-cache/5bfc9226-f233-4ec2-9b43-4ea5c283ce07.mhtml

4 hours ago, xxialac said:

Anyone with the email who can post the link (I don't need the code, just the link to the ticket sale).

Sure there's a saviour out there and clock is ticking as last day for the pre-sale....Thank you!

I have the same problem, need the url but this url doesn't work

content://com.android.chrome.FileProvider/offline-cache/5bfc9226-f233-4ec2-9b43-4ea5c283ce07.mhtml 

5 minutes ago, Degu said:

I have the same problem, need the url but this url doesn't work

https://calamijas.seetickets.com/event/cala-mijas-festival-2023/cala-mijas/2403919?offercode=prevcala23&utm_campaign=Mijas23_PreventaCodigo_EA&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter

Get to pay it back!

On 11/26/2022 at 3:13 PM, Sarahw2 said:

Did you get a presale code yet. I just managed to get my hands on another 2 and just needed the 1

thought that counts eh! think we're gonna wait for some more fests to announce and work from there 🙂 much appreciated the offer

• Like 1

Hey all, seriously considering this for next year. Website is pretty sparse for info.

Getting far too old for camping in the Spanish heat so will have to be a hotel for us. Also, how easy is it to get from Malaga airport to Mijas? Is there a bus? 

Also, whats the capacity of this festival? Really hard to find anything!

18 minutes ago, gingerevans84 said:

Hey all, seriously considering this for next year. Website is pretty sparse for info.

Getting far too old for camping in the Spanish heat so will have to be a hotel for us. Also, how easy is it to get from Malaga airport to Mijas? Is there a bus? 

Also, whats the capacity of this festival? Really hard to find anything!

It's a 50 thousand a day capacity but certainly doesn't feel like it. 

We took a taxi from malaga airport to mijas was 45 euro but I'm sure there is a bus. 

We stayed in Los amigos beach club which had its own taxi rank outside and reception would ring a taxi for us, never waited more than 15 mins for one. I'd highly recommend these apartments. Has a supermarket on site with anything you need, lovely pools, bar and restaurant. 8-10 mins to the festival and around 10 euro in a taxi. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/17/2022 at 11:55 AM, clasher said:

It's quite early for flights as we're still basically 10 months out, I reckon you'll be able to get a better deal in spring.

I wonder about camping as well, I'm not really excited to camp in the south of Spain in the summer. What's the taxi/uber situation, any shuttles? The info on the website is rather sparse.

Shuttle buses here (though I couldn't work out how to book when I tried quickly):

https://calamijas.com/en/viajes-organizados/

Got my tickets and flights yesterday (very cheap yesterday). Couple of questions please:

I see average high is 26. Does it getting overwhelmingly hot? 26 is about right for me.

Are there lock-ups for passports, etc?

I have read in passing of music on the beach. Is that a stage or just background stuff?

Ta!

Still keeping an eye on whether the Strokes announce anymore EU dates before booking.

For those that went this year, how does it compare to other EU festivals? I've attended NOS, Mad Cool, Primavera and FIB / Benicassim before, and feel this is likely to be most similar to FIB, in terms of attendees, setup, facilities? Also, private accommodation for it seems to be way cheaper than any of the others i've attended? Anyone else noticed this?

Looking forward to the next additions to the lineup, last year they added both Liam Gallagher and Chemical brothers following the first drop, so another two high calibre names and it'll be up there as one of the best lineups this summer im sure!