Glastocast NEW Episode

marathonsteve

Hi Steve! Thanks for posting about us, hope you liked the episode?

Just going to add a few more links here for people to find the episode. You can search 'GlastoCast' on your favourite podcast player, or here's a few direct links if it's easier:

Apple Podcasts

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/glastocast-unofficial-glastonbury-festival-podcast/id1449718126

Google Podcasts

https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cDovL2dsYXN0b2Nhc3QuY28udWsvZmVlZC9wb2RjYXN0

Spotify

Stitcher

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/glastocast

Pocket Casts

https://pca.st/3Lot

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, GlastoCast said:

Also if anyone has any suggestions for podcast episodes, ideally with people we could interview? Please do get in touch! 🙂 

have you thought about chatting to someone who uses some of the access schemes about how they experience the festival ? @Neil would be a suggestion if he were willing ...

2 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

have you thought about chatting to someone who uses some of the access schemes about how they experience the festival ? @Neil would be a suggestion if he were willing ...

This has been suggested many times but we don't seem to have a willing guest! Would also love to speak to somebody who works perhaps in Spring Ground at the festival...

1 minute ago, Crazyfool01 said:

maybe someone from the access team might respond to an email ? 

Very good point, we should try this. However we're on tentative ground with Glastonbury anyway, we've had two emails saying we have to put UNOFFICIAL and say UNOFFICIAL every time we say 'Glastonbury Festival Podcast'

Just now, GlastoCast said:

Very good point, we should try this. However we're on tentative ground with Glastonbury anyway, we've had two emails saying we have to put UNOFFICIAL and say UNOFFICIAL every time we say 'Glastonbury Festival Podcast'

ah not so easy then ... will have a think 🙂

18 minutes ago, GlastoCast said:

Also if anyone has any suggestions for podcast episodes, ideally with people we could interview? Please do get in touch! 🙂 

Small listening audience maybe but maybe a 10 minute piece on the kidz field? First time for me this year as took my daughter and we loved it 

2 minutes ago, Respectfatfrog said:

Small listening audience maybe but maybe a 10 minute piece on the kidz field? First time for me this year as took my daughter and we loved it 

Another thing we would love to do but we have literally zero experience of it ourselves! Leave it with me, Ill see if I can round up a few parents to chat to us. Would you be willing to chat to us remotely? 

26 minutes ago, GlastoCast said:

Another thing we would love to do but we have literally zero experience of it ourselves! Leave it with me, Ill see if I can round up a few parents to chat to us. Would you be willing to chat to us remotely? 

Yeah I would be up for giving some info would be good for parents taking kids for the first time 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, GlastoCast said:

This has been suggested many times but we don't seem to have a willing guest! Would also love to speak to somebody who works perhaps in Spring Ground at the festival...

There's a few spring ground workers around here. Hogga and stone circle. I'm not keen to be interviewed, don't want my medicals public. 

12 hours ago, GlastoCast said:

I am severely deaf so wouldn't be any help on a podcast, I am an Oxfam volunteer who and I now stay in Spring Ground, and have used the accessible facilities since 2011. Happy to answer any questions that you have via messages etc. You could try asking @Chazeboy who works for the Accessible team may be able to help! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kalifire said:

I’m the opposite. Listening before Sunday would ramp up the pressure. I’m trying my best to stay zen!

I could only listen to the episodes that came out ahead of this year's festival long after it was over (as I didn't have tickets) because it would just make too sad otherwise. I have to listen to it in a state of mind that it's still possible I'll be there!