2024 Headliners

4 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Stevie is on thr Friday, and sounds like the Legend is someone else.

Ok gotcha. I think that spread works better. Stevie could be a great party starter on the Friday. But for reasons I can’t quite put my finger on it lacked something as a closer in 2010 for me… 

20 minutes ago, Krisesk said:

As someone who has no idea about this rumour and I he sourcing, what percentage of confidence would you put in this source being correct?

Probably the same chance as a pure guess, so probably 5%. Everyone can write down "this is the lineup - trust me" on internet chats.

Just now, emmanuel said:

Probably the same chance as a pure guess, so probably 5%. Everyone can write down "this is the lineup - trust me" on internet chats.

Not entirely accurate that … some sources around the festival and music have a proven track record , others will post stuff that don’t , but untill that first post they won’t establish that track record . 

11 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Has it posted anything else at all?

For some reason no results come up if you search their account (for anything, not just Glastonbury), so I can't tell. The Stevie at Glastonbury tweet was only spotted by accident.

Most of their tweets seem to be fairly readily available news or sports stuff, a few politically dodgy posts included but I guess that's the prolem with AI.

36 minutes ago, Krisesk said:

As someone who has no idea about this rumour and I he sourcing, what percentage of confidence would you put in this source being correct?

How will the percentage affect your plans? 

It seems an odd question for things which are obviously subject to potential unforseen change. 

2 minutes ago, clarkete said:

How will the percentage affect your plans? 

It seems an odd question for things which are obviously subject to potential unforseen change. 

It is not about plans, but whether this rumour is any more likely than the 689 lineup guesses already made on this thread.

3 minutes ago, emmanuel said:

It is not about plans, but whether this rumour is any more likely than the 689 lineup guesses already made on this thread.

You’ve been on here since 06 is that right ? So you’ve got a decent idea how these things come together ? Usually from people well placed to give us the info , with some scattered hopes , some guesses based on availability and some bits put together from bits Emily gives us . It’s not a guess . This person provides credible info 

3 minutes ago, Sorcha17 said:

In hindsight when she says that Stevie would have to headline on the Annie Mac podcast, it was giving us a clue.

Like when she dropped GNR headlining the year before it happened.

Also explains why she was so quick to dismiss the Madonna stories coming out. I chose to go for the optimistic view at the time of her not wanting to lose Madonna because of rumours, but turns out she was already out and Emily didn’t want people fuming when she doesn’t get announced. 

15 minutes ago, Sorcha17 said:

In hindsight when she says that Stevie would have to headline on the Annie Mac podcast, it was giving us a clue.

Like when she dropped GNR headlining the year before it happened.

Sorry, what was said on the podcast?