Download 2024

FeverDream

3 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

This is going to be my final guess before Tuesday: 

APEX: Fall Out Boy / The Offspring / Enter Shikari / Bad Omens / Against The Current / Atreyu / Static Dress 

OPUS: Pantera / Black Stone Cherry 

AVALANCHE: Bury Tomorrow 

DOGTOOTH: Thy Art Is Murder 

APEX: Queens of the Stone Age / Royal Blood / Electric Callboy / ???* / Wargasm / Royal Republic / Cassyette 

OPUS: Five Finger Death Punch / Corey Taylor 

AVALANCHE: Dropkick Murphys 

DOGTOOTH: Fear Factory 

APEX: Avenged Sevenfold / Machine Head / Beartooth / Babymetal / Mudvayne / LANDMVRKS / Employed To Serve 

OPUS: Sum 41 / Billy Talent 

AVALANCHE: The Menzingers 

DOGTOOTH: Biohazard

* I cannot think of anyone to go there 😅

Respect that this is pretty realistic, but that undercard does very little for me. I hope it doesn’t end up too much like that. 

1 hour ago, Marka23 said:

Aside from Bloodstock having their final headliner leaked by Big Green Coach have any festivals for next year had their posters leaked?

New Model Army leaked the Bearded Theory line up earlier that day,

1 hour ago, Marka23 said:

Aside from Bloodstock having their final headliner leaked by Big Green Coach have any festivals for next year had their posters leaked?

Not sure if you were being rhetorical but I wasn’t on about other festivals, just what’s happened with DL in previous years. 

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

APEX: Fall Out Boy / The Offspring / Enter Shikari / Bad Omens / Against The Current / Atreyu / Static Dress 

APEX: Queens of the Stone Age / Royal Blood / Electric Callboy / ???* / Wargasm / Royal Republic / Cassyette 

APEX: Avenged Sevenfold / Machine Head / Beartooth / Babymetal / Mudvayne / LANDMVRKS / Employed To Serve 

If Avril isn't making it over to Download the following day, I doubt Sum 41 are. Unless they fly private jet and really want to they've got a lot of travelling to be there from Vienna. There is no definite but I bet they are having a day in between shows for Hurricane and Southside and that's 5hrs 30 based in a car. Out of all the days, Sum 41 also fit The Offspring day the most imo. I might be wrong but I think they are going to do their owns shows. 

1 hour ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Respect that this is pretty realistic, but that undercard does very little for me. I hope it doesn’t end up too much like that. 

Me neither. Having seen FOB plenty before and The Offspring twice on this tour there is no day ticket.

3 hours ago, Andre91 said:

I'd be happy with that. For the gap between Electric Callboy and Wargasm I'd put Cannibal Corpse 

Well going back to the previous discussion 10 bands I’d love to see at download fest 24

1. Venues (amazing band from Germany) they played wacken this year

2 enter shikari

3 babymetal

4 spiritbox

5 steel panther

6 bullet for my valentine

7 Polaris 

8 delain

9 rammsetein

10 my chemical romance

40 minutes ago, Hazz said:

Well going back to the previous discussion 10 bands I’d love to see at download fest 24

1. Venues (amazing band from Germany) they played wacken this year

2 enter shikari

3 babymetal

4 spiritbox

5 steel panther

6 bullet for my valentine

7 Polaris 

8 delain

9 rammsetein

10 my chemical romance

Bullet For My Valentine are taking 2024 off and neither Rammstein or My Chemical Romance will be playing 

9 hours ago, Spiral_Low said:

Slipknot 'parting ways' with Jay Weinberg bit of a shock tonight! Because of 'creative differences'. 

What a sh*tty statement from them as well, basically referring to him as Joey’s replacement and nothing more. I bet he asked for a bigger cut and they decided to show him the door instead. Clown and Corey are a pair of douchers.

15 minutes ago, Gejonimo said:

Bruce Dickinson touring in May, so he's very likely. Fightstar show is a one-off so very unlikely. 

Really hope this Fightstar thing is one of those ‘one night only but not really’ kinds of things. Cba going to London for them but would also be very much on board seeing them do a Grand Unification heavy set.

3 minutes ago, OKMess said:

He spilt on the DL Forum.

Fall Out Boy and QOTSA (extremely likely but wern't confirmed at the time) and A7X + The Offspring was all he said he knew. 

I was gonna keep quiet as I don't wanna spoil the announcement more than I already have, especially considering it's tomorrow 😂 I've been sent the list of bands though. Made a Spotify playlist and been enjoying that on shuffle this morning

1 minute ago, Judas Yeast said:

I was gonna keep quiet as I don't wanna spoil the announcement more than I already have, especially considering it's tomorrow 😂 I've been sent the list of bands though. Made a Spotify playlist and been enjoying that on shuffle this morning

Care to make the playlist public so we can see what you’ve been listening to? 😉

That Fightstar show being a one-off is an absolute bugger. Grand Unification is one of my favourite records, but having just blown my budget for the first half of next year on Bruce Springsteen - no regrets, I should stress! - I don't think I can make the travel and accommodation work for that one.

4 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

That Fightstar show being a one-off is an absolute bugger. Grand Unification is one of my favourite records, but having just blown my budget for the first half of next year on Bruce Springsteen - no regrets, I should stress! - I don't think I can make the travel and accommodation work for that one.

Tell me about it, my Bruce Springsteen ticket has completely wiped out my frivolities budget for the time being!