Download 2024

FeverDream

3 minutes ago, Judas Yeast said:

Just catching up with the rumours everywhere and someone has indeed said the correct combination of bands that I was told

Though i need to stop bigging it up in case it turns out to be utter nonsense 😂

MCR, SOAD & A7X? 

FOB, MCR & A7X?

Edited by Andre91

9 minutes ago, Judas Yeast said:

Just catching up with the rumours everywhere and someone has indeed said the correct combination of bands that I was told

Please tell me this. Is one of them either Green Day or Blink-182?

Edited by Ryan N

37 minutes ago, Gingerfish79 said:

Like any band, if the money on offer is good enough they'd do it.

That's been the case for ages and they've still chose elsewhere.

9 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

MCR, SOAD & A7X? 

FOB, MCR & A7X?

I don't think the second one is a bad shout.

5 minutes ago, Jericode said:

FOB's last European show is November 8th, with the last UK show being the 4th. Timeline would certainly be there to announce them after their tour ends.

They sell the tickets and if Download were stuck it could happen. 

29 minutes ago, Judas Yeast said:

Did you see it on the DL forum, here or both?

15 minutes ago, therefused said:

Why are we trusting this random person with no previous inside info?

If anyone straight up trusts what I'm saying without question then that's on them. I've consistently said it could be utter nonsense but it's what I've been told by someone I trust.

I don't think people are just blindly trusting it but it just gives people something to talk about whilst waiting

• Like 1

Just now, Judas Yeast said:

If anyone straight up trusts what I'm saying without question then that's on them. I've consistently said it could be utter nonsense but it's what I've been told by someone I trust.

I don't think people are just blindly trusting it but it just gives people something to talk about whilst waiting

Good response!

Out of curiosity did they tell you any of the rest of the bill, or just the headliners?

And would you be happy with the 3 headliners?

1 minute ago, Judas Yeast said:

Exactly this. Good to have some chat and speculation rather than a dead forum. And as we don’t have much else to go on but IM and Rammstein increasingly unlikely/ruled out then there’s potential this new info could be correct. 

42 minutes ago, Judas Yeast said:

But people do trust it (for some reason) as they are asking you dozens of questions. I’ve seen it many times before on forums, a new poster has some info, says they can’t say too much but keep replying anyway.

end of the day I have absolutely no clue if you’re legit or not, but why no one else is asking is very strange.

there are also other ways to discuss the lineup than apparently leaking something 

1 minute ago, therefused said:

But people do trust it (for some reason) as they are asking you dozens of questions. I’ve seen it many times before on forums, a new poster has some info, says they can’t say too much but keep replying anyway.

end of the day I have absolutely no clue if you’re legit or not, but why no one else is asking is very strange.

there are also other ways to discuss the lineup than apparently leaking something 

Because why not ask more questions. Even if he put the line-up out I wouldn't trust it until I saw the line-up or a poster leaked somewhere unless he has a track record or other reputable sources pop up saying similar stuff. Someone who leaked loads of the DL line-up knows who it is, but they are being good and resisting the urge to drop anything after getting in trouble last year.

25 minutes ago, Nice to Michu said:

It is A7X, Blink 182 & Green Day, with Judas Priest, Limp Bizkit & 30 STM subbing.

Wishful thinking on my behalf, but as someone else said AC definitely wouldn’t have the bollocks to do something like that.

Im hoping we’ll see Enter Shikari & Broco given main stage slots for a change.

4 minutes ago, gabrielomachado said:

AVENGED SEVENFOLD
Five Finger Death Punch
Lamb Of God

2nd: Bruce Dickinson / Creed
____
GREEN DAY
The Offspring
Sum 41

2nd: Machine Head / Killswitch Engage
_____
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE