2024 Festival

Chad888

The line-up is an improvement on what we've been getting the past few years, but still a far cry from the '00s or even '10s.

The Prodigy is a great booking though. I still remember when they last played in 2009 and would have completely stolen the show for the entire weekend, had Radiohead not played.

Edited by VCK2

21 minutes ago, VCK2 said:

The line-up is an improvement on what we've been getting the past few years, but still a far cry from the '00s or even '10s.

Kinda hard to compare this to older lineups yet when only a handful of names have been announced.

Now the dust has settled, I’m only really keen for the Friday at Reading, but waiting to see who else gets added & find out about stages first.

For £115 it’s gotta be a good undercard or none of my mates will be bothered unfortunately. 

Did someone say the day ticket price will increase to £125? When is the cutoff for this happening?

On 11/30/2023 at 12:44 AM, Keese46uk said:

I’m intrigued too because what I was told was “Going to have a lot of space to fill”

How ITK is your source? Essentially saying a hellfest double stage setup is what they have planned … which is in line with what others have heard about major layout changes too

24 minutes ago, gblock said:

How ITK is your source? Essentially saying a hellfest double stage setup is what they have planned … which is in line with what others have heard about major layout changes too

Can’t see that happening, there’s just not the room at Reading, the individual stages would be tiny and the crowd trying to move from on to the other carnage 

6 hours ago, gblock said:

Now the dust has settled, I’m only really keen for the Friday at Reading, but waiting to see who else gets added & find out about stages first.

For £115 it’s gotta be a good undercard or none of my mates will be bothered unfortunately. 

Did someone say the day ticket price will increase to £125? When is the cutoff for this happening?

I jumped on the day ticket for £115. I don't live too far and am staying over at a friends who lives 15 minutes from the site. Blink/Prodigy/Spiritbox was more than enough for that price personally. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Woody98 said:

IMG_9809.thumb.jpeg.25f68d40b9592742ac73a8178d0251e1.jpeg

Potential leaked lineup for Victorious, not sure if that means we can right any of these acts being off for Reading Leeds….

Pretty huge lineup for them if true. For some reason I think it’s too good to be true. Big competition for R&L now as well. 

19 minutes ago, will gal said:

Tbf I don't see why idles couldnt play sat-reading/sun-leeds, driving Portsmouth-->reading-->Leeds makes sense to me, nice straight line lol

Victorious don't spend a load of money on them for them to only go and play a rival festival...

It will be interesting to see, given how strong the early names are, what Reading can do with the undercard with Boardmasters, Parklife, Truck etc... needing to fill their lineups too