I Days 2023

Fabrizzo

Just got tickets for this for Paolo Nutini and Black Keys/Liam Gallagher. Looking at getting tickets for RHCP and Florence and the Machine as well closer to the time if budget allows. Excited for first trip to Milan!

5 hours ago, BlackFoxx said:

Just got tickets for this for Paolo Nutini and Black Keys/Liam Gallagher. Looking at getting tickets for RHCP and Florence and the Machine as well closer to the time if budget allows. Excited for first trip to Milan!

Bought tickets for the RHCP day. Looking forward to discover this festival too!

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, BlackFoxx said:

Was hoping for Spoon as they're supporting The Black Keys on their UK tour and playing a few dates in Europe too. Could maybe still happen I guess? Is it usually 3 or 4 bands a night? 

Spoon has a concert in France on June 30th that is separate from the Black Keys. It is highly unlikely they will be in Italy.

https://spoontheband.com/pages/tour

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, birchtree29 said:

Spoon has a concert in France on June 30th that is separate from the Black Keys. It is highly unlikely they will be in Italy.

https://spoontheband.com/pages/tour

Thanks for that, I'd missed it. Looks like you're right. Didn't notice their France gigs and had only seen them playing together in the UK and at Rock Werchter too. Was also hoping for City and Colour - maybe on the same day as the RHCP as I know they're supporting them in Canada already - but I've not looked into the tour schedule to see if it's likely or not. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Fabrizzo said:

Foals added to Florence and the Machine  day

Excellent news - great value coming from the UK where each of those acts would headline most major festivals and cost a lot more to see that the price of i-Days!

3 hours ago, BlackFoxx said:

Excellent news - great value coming from the UK where each of those acts would headline most major festivals and cost a lot more to see that the price of i-Days!

At Pukkelpop you get The Killers on top of these two (plus Loyle Carner, Bonobo, King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard, Dropkick Murphys,...). 

On 2/23/2023 at 5:07 PM, BlackFoxx said:

For €119 Vs €40 euros (plus fees) though? 

True but given The Killers were charging north of £70 for lots of tickets on their dates, they could fill up the gap by themselves. To say nothing of the fact that if Milan i-Days is similar to the Milano Rocks event where I saw The National and Franz Ferdinand a few years ago, it'd probably just be the one stage whereas Pukkelpop seems to have quite a few more scattered around. To my knowledge, anyway, and judging by last year's Clashfinder.

Italy seems cheaper for gigs in general though. Arctic Monkeys and Muse's shows there seem to be at less expensive price points in comparison to their UK concerts.

Edited by charlierc

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all

This isn’t in relation to I days but hoping someone with more Italian knowledge with me can offer abit of advice…

Looking to go to Blur in Lucca but the ‘pit’ tickets appear to be sold out. There are some (I think although the descriptions aren’t that clear to me) on ‘fansale’ which seems to be a secondary seller but through the official ticket site. Is this likely to cause me any issues if I buy from there? Or any other suggestions to get a couple of these tickets?

5 hours ago, arteet said:

Hi all

This isn’t in relation to I days but hoping someone with more Italian knowledge with me can offer abit of advice…

Looking to go to Blur in Lucca but the ‘pit’ tickets appear to be sold out. There are some (I think although the descriptions aren’t that clear to me) on ‘fansale’ which seems to be a secondary seller but through the official ticket site. Is this likely to cause me any issues if I buy from there? Or any other suggestions to get a couple of these tickets?

Fansale is however managed by the Italian ticket reseller (TicketOne) so it should be a guarantee of a secure sale

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...