I Days 2023

Fabrizzo

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Karlos12345 said:

Anybody knows how that Tiscali Presale works? How am I eligible?

https://www.livenation.it/show/1401402/red-hot-chili-peppers-i-days-2023/milano/2023-07-02/

Tiscali is an italian phone-internet provider and you need to be their customer to get access to the presale.

The crazy thing is that I don't know any Tiscali user (they're trying and get new ones with this strategy).

• Thanks 2

On 12/5/2022 at 5:54 PM, Jonesy1 said:

Looking at heading to this from the UK for the Arctic Monkeys day.

Never been to Milan, any tips on where to stay and how easy/difficult it is to get to the festival?

Lived in Milan for 5 years now: as long as your on the subway line you are good to go, the city is not that big and very well connected, although:

A) Hotels will be kind of expensive, depending on were you are staying and (of course) depending on your budget

B) Infrastructure is wide but there will be overcrowding on the Line 5 (the one that brings to San Siro area), because it is the single point of access via public transportation

C) The city is generally safe but my suggestion is to be wary of pickpocketing and to avoid the terminus of the subway for your stay: generally less safe areas (I'm thinking Rogoredo, Corvetto) - Milan does not have many bad neighborhoods, but has this weird way of having terrible roads in otherwise perfectly touristic areas (I'm thinking Via Gola in Navigli district)

• Like 2

Thinking of coming over to this from the UK for the Paolo/Florence and Black Keys/RHCP weekends, with some time for exploring Milan and the surrounding area (maybe Florence, Venice? ) Would be grateful if anyone with more experience could answer some questions.

Is there any option for a multi-buy ticket/discount if you are attending more than one show, or are they all sold and managed independently?

When (if at all) are the shows likely to sell out, assuming RHCP might be the first to do so from the four I've mentioned interest in above?

What do the different ticket options mean regarding the PIT vs normal ticket? Is it a golden circle type situation where you can't get into the front bit without the ticket, or more about priority access? Any thoughts from people who've been before on whether this is worth it?

Thanks very much in advance!

On 12/9/2022 at 9:37 AM, BlackFoxx said:

What do the different ticket options mean regarding the PIT vs normal ticket? Is it a golden circle type situation where you can't get into the front bit without the ticket, or more about priority access? Any thoughts from people who've been before on whether this is worth it?

I'd like to know more of this as well, given the same distinction is in place for Arctic Monkeys at both Milan I-Days and Rome's Rock in Roma Festival.

It wasn't there when I went to Italy to see The National and Franz Ferdinand at Milano Rocks in 2018, but I was under the assumption that it is basically a golden circle thing similar to how Chili Peppers at Tottenham Stadium has split standing with the front part being a whacking high surcharge on top.

19 hours ago, Karlos12345 said:

I was at Milano Summer Festival and Rock In Roma 2017 and both had designated areas for PIT. This year there is even a SUPER PIT for VIP packages. Don‘t know what that means. Maybe another designated area on one of the sides.

I guess it will be the same as the Firenze Rocks "VIP Party" Package in the last years. At least the description matches it almost by word.

Did this in Firenze last year for Muse and it was as you already guessed: An additional PIT in the "normal" PIT. It was about a quarter of the "normal" PIT, covering the full right half of the stage and about half the "normal" PIT back. It had a total separate entrance to get there without queuing from the VIP "open bar" area although that was a 3 - 5min walk. It was full (at least for the headliner) but still a little less crowded then the normal PIT. For the bands up to the headliner you could get very close to the rail or have quite some space to dance. Food was OK/good, the open bar did mostly have Aperol and Prosecco, no beer + was almost empty / had long lines when the co-head finished.

I did it mostly because the PIT tickets where sold out when we decided to go but I actually liked the front PIT very much and may do it again for a good band.

54 minutes ago, 1stone said:

I guess it will be the same as the Firenze Rocks "VIP Party" Package in the last years. At least the description matches it almost by word.

Did this in Firenze last year for Muse and it was as you already guessed: An additional PIT in the "normal" PIT. It was about a quarter of the "normal" PIT, covering the full right half of the stage and about half the "normal" PIT back. It had a total separate entrance to get there without queuing from the VIP "open bar" area although that was a 3 - 5min walk. It was full (at least for the headliner) but still a little less crowded then the normal PIT. For the bands up to the headliner you could get very close to the rail or have quite some space to dance. Food was OK/good, the open bar did mostly have Aperol and Prosecco, no beer + was almost empty / had long lines when the co-head finished.

I did it mostly because the PIT tickets where sold out when we decided to go but I actually liked the front PIT very much and may do it again for a good band.

Thanks for the details! Well. Right side at  the front is where you want to be for RHCP. John Frusciante side. I guess a lot of people who go for PIT will not be happy to see that there is another area in front of them. If there‘s so many different ticket types and areas, the promoter should publish a map. Everything else is fraud.