All Points East 2023

gfa

Looks like Stormzy tks now going for £30+ on twickets which may also be weather related as tomorrow Friday is now allegedly rainy 😞 Hoping next wkend prompts a similar drop of 20%+ on tkt prices for Haim although maybe not given weather forecast for the bank hol wkend is scorchio hahaha  own fault as left it too late coz was hoping for a bogof deal like previous years sadly no sign for this year... anyway congratulations to those who have won so far via that ladbrokes lotto thingy - should be a cracking weekend 🙂

1 minute ago, Raspberry said:

Ach! that APE 2023 clashfinder is a pain if the timings are legitimate 😞 Clash city central

https://clashfinder.com/m/ape23/?user=10d09s.h8

That's old and inaccurate. Still has question marks against names that have since been confirmed. The actual timings are on the app now and I've noticed already the timings are different on some things.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LockdownP said:

So sorry for the silly question but can you link me to seat fillers please 

If you Google seat fillers UK you will get a few sites you can request a membership for. Some are general audience, others e.g. Tickets for Good and Blue Light Tickets you need to be working in certain sectors and use your work email to sign up. They tend to offer free or heavily discounted tickets, often at short notice, with limited availability, and/or ballots for all sorts of events (music, theatre, comedy, sports...) that need extra bums on seats, so to speak. Some are 'secret', others like the sector-specific ones don't mind you telling people about your experience.

1 hour ago, WStoner said:

No success in my group for any of the ballots so far 😞 

Won tickets to Field Day via Power Ballot on ladbrokes live.  They send you a code which you use to 'purchase' on the AXS site for 0.00.  

I suspect the Strokes day 'draw' will be next week. 

38 minutes ago, Dg_vic said:

I suspect the Strokes day 'draw' will be next week. 

PLAY HISTORY
The following ballots that you have previously entered are now completed and the winners have been selected.

I think the Stokes / Dermot draws were yesterday, allegedly. That's when the countdown timer ended anyway

Anyone who went Stormzy today or goes Field day this Sat please can you share how the gateline security check is for entry onto site this year?

Expecting pretty thorough bag searches again plus wand scanners over body with occasional actual pat down body on top and a couple of slightly sleepy sniffer dogs 🙂

Any info on bar prices would also be very welcome too...

3 hours ago, WStoner said:

No success in my group for any of the ballots so far 😞 

Ditto here. No one won nothing so far. Hey ho.... Still not many listings yet on twickets & tktswap either. Quite a few on the official axs resale site for current pricing so hoping some of those drop down nearer the event 🙂

5 hours ago, gregory said:

PLAY HISTORY
The following ballots that you have previously entered are now completed and the winners have been selected.

I think the Stokes / Dermot draws were yesterday, allegedly. That's when the countdown timer ended anyway

I did not receive an sms to say I won until Thursday night, day after ballot closed. Might be that people did not claim and there were extra or admin just lax, but don’t give up all  hope. 

4 hours ago, WoodyGooner said:

Free tickets (through competitions) or cheap tickets feeling less likely this year. Wonder if the organisers are holding their nerve not to reduce. Cant imagine Jungle day will be that full at current price surely?? Strokes day probs has sold well

They barely did anything similar for 2022 either if i recall that thread. I guess trying to recover from previous years giving them away which must have harmed actual sales