All Points East 2023

gfa

7 minutes ago, Field Commander Jefferson said:

how is it already tier 5, thought these werent on sale til tomorrow?

Think (pray) it's only the Amex presale allocation that's nearly sold out - general presale is 11 today so I'll let folks know what goes down

12 hours ago, gfa said:

Last year they had 6 days

Field Day - field day

gorillaz - older (similar to strokes now)

national - older

nick cave - older

tame impala - younger

disclosure - young (stormzy day)

Based off last year theres still likely some older aimed stuff to come. Gorillaz could maybe be more towards younger but still that leaves an older day

Gorillaz definitely wasnt an older crowd, felt like a fucking pensioner there

2 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

Nah still waiting and tapping my fingers, want a shot at one of these £45 ones if there's an allocation of those for the presale... going either way though, not missing Dicky.

Same here - but might wait for chance of 241s if tier 1 unavailable 

Edited by GrumpyRaver

13 hours ago, gfa said:

Last year they had 6 days

Field Day - field day

gorillaz - older (similar to strokes now)

national - older

nick cave - older

tame impala - younger

disclosure - young (stormzy day)

Based off last year theres still likely some older aimed stuff to come. Gorillaz could maybe be more towards younger but still that leaves an older day

Nothing like a good bit of ageism lol

35 minutes ago, gfa said:

https://q.axs.co.uk/?c=axseu&e=ape230825webteam&t_locale=en-GB&skin=amexuk&t_skin=amexuk

Team ticket strokes link - might need an amex by the look of it

Not bought, but entered non amex card details and they didn't seem to mind. on veryifying order, but i need a group of 6 before trying this properly!

16 minutes ago, Tony Zografos please said:

Not bought, but entered non amex card details and they didn't seem to mind. on veryifying order, but i need a group of 6 before trying this properly!

How many have you got, happy to team up? pm me - we have about 4 maybe

1 hour ago, gfa said:

See the second part of my message, still another older day to come

Did see the second part of the message, and not really sure what the relevance is… your so-called ‘older’ days sold worst of all last year so no guarantee they will replicate, and our consistently itk person on this thread is claiming there’s no guarantee of more dates.

4 minutes ago, GrumpyRaver said:

Did see the second part of the message, and not really sure what the relevance is… your so-called ‘older’ days sold worst of all last year so no guarantee they will replicate, and our consistently itk person on this thread is claiming there’s no guarantee of more dates.

They already have replicated an older day. Strokes and Yeah Yeah Yeahs. I mean, the Twin Towers were still standing when their career peak album Is This It came out...

And 100% there are more days to come. 

It defies all logic to have the space/infrastructure costs for two weekends including a bank holiday weekend and not use it properly.

22 minutes ago, xxialac said:

They already have replicated an older day. Strokes and Yeah Yeah Yeahs. I mean, the Twin Towers were still standing when their career peak album Is This It came out...

My point entirely… as the ‘older’ days sold worst last year, the fact we’ve already got this means it’s less likely that any further announced days will be for that demographic too.

9 minutes ago, gfa said:

What i'm saying is I don't believe theres not at least 1 more 'older' day to come should more dates come. I think i'm in the majority in not believing no more dates will be announced

I prefer to place my trust in people who seemingly know what’s actually going on rather than the majority, but let’s see. He’s not ruling out further announcements, tbf - just that there’s nothing planned.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, GrumpyRaver said:

My point entirely… as the ‘older’ days sold worst last year, the fact we’ve already got this means it’s less likely that any further announced days will be for that demographic too.

Or the other way of looking at is that older people are richer, having not been screwed over like the younger generations and that we are in a cost of living crisis, exacerbating everything. Plus most of the bands that sell had their heyday when the 40-somethings (and 50-somethings even) were young.

I repeat, there will obviously be more days, it's inconceivable there won't be for example a day on Saturday 26 of a long bank holiday weekend, having used the site the day before.