Taylor swift

brettredmayne

4 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Does it matter when we join the waiting room or are places in the queue allocated randomly? 

Probably first come first serve. I've joined waiting room queues before, 10 minutes before tickets gone on sale (on a 30 minute queue) and been 2000+ in line. 

15 hours ago, fred quimby said:

I am setting up an AXS account. For credit card for payments it is only allowing United States as the country. Anyone else getting this. Changed setting to English UK

Infact see I am in the uk version

Sorry to quote myself, but anyone else had issue setting up the payment method

Yeah, everything I've seen about the waiting room, says it's random allocation of queue number, so I don't think it matters if you're in it 30 mins before or 5mins.  I'll probably go early, just to make sure I can get into the waiting room, I'm worried that even that will crash.

I’m looking to buy 2 tickets in the Midnights presale, I have my code. Really we want Cardiff tickets, but thinking that it might be worth playing it safe and also trying to get London tickets in the earlier sales. Giving more chances to be successful.

What I’m wondering is whether, if I secure 2 London tickets, I can still try for 2 Cardiff tickets later. The FAQs seem to suggest that the code is valid for a total of 4 tickets, and there’s nothing to suggest that couldn’t be 2 tickets for one date and 2 for another.

I guess it might just be a case of seeing what happens. Anyone else thinking of trying for 2x2 tickets?

6 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

I assumed like some other waiting rooms it was first come first served but since its random as to when you join it doesn't make a difference. 

Random queue number is a bit weird tbh.....I mean what if by some miracle I was first into the waiting room....what 'random' queue number would it give me then, and how would it even know what number to go up to? No point saying I'm 30000th if there's only 20000 max people joining the queue overall.

1 minute ago, parsonjack said:

Random queue number is a bit weird tbh.....I mean what if by some miracle I was first into the waiting room....what 'random' queue number would it give me then, and how would it even know what number to go up to? No point saying I'm 30000th if there's only 20000 max people joining the queue overall.

If there's 20,000 people in the room when the clock strikes the hour you would be allocated a number from 1 to 20,000.

People who join the queue after that point then go to the back of the queue and would be a number over 20,000.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

If there's 20,000 people in the room when the clock strikes the hour you would be allocated a number from 1 to 20,000.

People who join the queue after that point then go to the back of the queue and would be a number over 20,000.

Ah I see.....you don't get a number until the sale starts....at which point everyone in the room gets a random number.

Ta muchly.

2 hours ago, chazwwe said:

Murrayfield is Edinburgh, but I agree. To think that these won't sell out by the end of the verified sale is laughable. The amount of hype, from people on twitter, people on forums and even the media is insane. BBC posted an article yesterday saying 'How to get tickets for upcoming Taylor Swift concerts'. 

The fact that the verified sale email is 'You'll get a code at random' shows how little tickets they believe are going to be left after the Midnights sale. 

Haha whoops!

People will travel to scotland to see her regardless - will certainly not be heaps on twickets under retail days before.

2 hours ago, chazwwe said:

Murrayfield is Edinburgh, but I agree. To think that these won't sell out by the end of the verified sale is laughable. The amount of hype, from people on twitter, people on forums and even the media is insane. BBC posted an article yesterday saying 'How to get tickets for upcoming Taylor Swift concerts'. 

The fact that the verified sale email is 'You'll get a code at random' shows how little tickets they believe are going to be left after the Midnights sale. 

This is quite standard now i think for stadiums in the US

27 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

So in other words the sale starts when the waiting room opens as that's when people start. Odd concept really

32 minutes ago, michslo said:

I’m looking to buy 2 tickets in the Midnights presale, I have my code. Really we want Cardiff tickets, but thinking that it might be worth playing it safe and also trying to get London tickets in the earlier sales. Giving more chances to be successful.

What I’m wondering is whether, if I secure 2 London tickets, I can still try for 2 Cardiff tickets later. The FAQs seem to suggest that the code is valid for a total of 4 tickets, and there’s nothing to suggest that couldn’t be 2 tickets for one date and 2 for another.

I guess it might just be a case of seeing what happens. Anyone else thinking of trying for 2x2 tickets?

Good question. Not thought of that.

I would prefer Cardiff but on a course that day, which leaves it all down to Mrs Q, maybe a friend or 2

4 minutes ago, JayDiesel said:

Do people know if there is standing/GA admission at these shows yet, or is it all seated like in the US? Found it very strange that an artist whose main demographic is teenage/young adults only offered seated floor space in America

It’s definitely standing

4 minutes ago, JayDiesel said:

Do people know if there is standing/GA admission at these shows yet, or is it all seated like in the US? Found it very strange that an artist whose main demographic is teenage/young adults only offered seated floor space in America

I hope its standing. Really not a fan of seated shows, but I guess you get to 'keep' your spot. 

35 minutes ago, michslo said:

The T&Cs sent out the first time around stated specifically that you could only use the code once - https://www.tourcitycapture.com/UKPreSaleCodeTerms/

But then this was removed in the T&Cs sent out with the codes - https://www.tourcitycapture.com/UKPreSaleCodeTerms-TM/

Baffled. Gonna have to spend the weekend mulling it over.