Taylor swift

brettredmayne

To be honest, reckon they could cut one per act to make way for a new six.

Obviously requires the show to re-tool its choreography and so forth.

Lose The ArcherFearlessChampagne ProblemsDelicateAugust and Bejeweled, and you can still get four or five news one in there.

(Mastermind bias rising, keep that son of a gun in the show.)

Don’t LOVE Look What You Made Me Do but the tour version is great. I could see her cutting the songs she cut from the film: The Archer, Tis The Damn Season, Cardigan, Long Live and Wildest Dreams.

or maybe keeping them as surprise songs 

5 minutes ago, ls2408 said:

Don’t LOVE Look What You Made Me Do but the tour version is great. I could see her cutting the songs she cut from the film: The Archer, Tis The Damn Season, Cardigan, Long Live and Wildest Dreams.

or maybe keeping them as surprise songs 

Actually, that's a good point. They seem the credible options to lose in order to make way for new stuff.

I will be fascinated to see if she repeats the approach of The Eras Tour. These marathon length gigs obviously drew comparisons to rock performances for their duration more than your average pop show.

Could see her slimming back to a standard two-hour tour for the next few albums, then doing an Eras Run II around the early 2030s.

3 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

TBH she can just trim the Midnights section - lose Lavender Haze, Midnight Rain and Vigilante sh*t.

And Bad Blood.

And Look What You Made Me Do.

all good shouts to skip.

Midnights imo is one of her weakest albums so would not be sad to see it trimmed.

I cannot believe is releasing another album during one of the biggest world tours ever, she is mad.

Everybody should stan Tracy Chapman.

Could easily be a five-week streak at #1 over here. Pet Shop Boys' new record follows a week after her, but even with arena shows in the summer, I'd be shocked if they had enough juice to displace her for second-week sales, unless it is stupendously front-loaded.

After that, there's nobody from what I can see right now.

5 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

?????

What's puzzling you? At the Grammy last night she was standing singing along to every word of Fast Car. It was a sweet moment. Nice to see big stars still having moment of just loving the music themselves.

1 minute ago, gigpusher said:

What's puzzling you? At the Grammy last night she was standing singing along to every word of Fast Car. It was a sweet moment. Nice to see big stars still having moment of just loving the music themselves.

Think it was the use of the word "stan". (Please correct me if wrong @Skip997!)

6 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

I haven't watched the Grammy.

5 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Think it was the use of the word "stan". (Please correct me if wrong @Skip997!)

It is the use of "stanning" and "stan" that has puzzled me.