Boardmasters 2023

stanh

8 hours ago, gfa said:

The fact they’re having to wait and miss this wave of announcements suggests its going to be someone yet to be doing uk fests. Still thinking Skepta

will definitely look unlike any other lineup if its skepta/some other act not really doing anywhere else

Yeah definitely, don't really think they need to worry anyways either, because I'm pretty sure all their camping has sold out now - so just day tickets left to shift, don't think LG or Florence will be a struggle at all. 

1 hour ago, Properbigfan said:

It’s gunna be someone shit I can feel it. No need to try now might aswell get something boring for an easier ride for security 

Exciting acts can be not difficult for security

they think about money first anyway not security😂

Edited by gfa

21 hours ago, gfa said:

Exciting acts can be not difficult for security

they think about money first anyway not security😂

Yeah, but someone cheap will be shite. There's no need to splurge and go for Stormzy etc when your big money making tickets (weekends) are all gone.

We will probably get Skepta or AJ Tracey etc

25 minutes ago, Chad888 said:

Yeah, but someone cheap will be shite. There's no need to splurge and go for Stormzy etc when your big money making tickets (weekends) are all gone.

We will probably get Skepta or AJ Tracey etc

Definitely won't be Stormzy

Many people will be happy with Skepta and he was booked originally.

I'm gonna go with Skepta or Bicep (Live), maybe an outside shot of Chase & Status (Live) or maybe even Calvin Harris, I know though that I said that he's probably too big earlier in the thread, I would have said the same about LG as well before he got announced. Calvin would be a massive (and expensive) get, so I reckon Bicep or Skepta are more likely, especially with it just being day tickets left to shift (I think). 

12 minutes ago, Ljs1981 said:

Could Jamiroquai be an option for the Friday headliner?  - he’s at performing at both Victorious and Lytham Festivals this summer 

Headlined in 2017 but then again that didn’t stop them taking George Ezra back from 2018 

also virtual insanity is popular on tiktok rn so would make him more of a “relevant” booking 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ljs1981 said:

Could Jamiroquai be an option for the Friday headliner?  - he’s at performing at both Victorious and Lytham Festivals this summer 

Doubt it - think they've moved away from that kind of booking

I'm expecting a dance act / rapper for the final name tbh

47 minutes ago, Dukey said:

They’ve confirmed next week we will get 100+ acts including the Friday headliner 

A bumper spread!

Reckon it could be an absolute wildcard pick. Not sure if they are entirely out of British festival conversation, but perhaps Muse?

Edited by NorthernSoul52