Sziget 2023

#1SzigetFan

1 hour ago, lukatej said:

I think its just trolls.

As far as I remember every year there is confirmed rumour about RHCHP performing.

I think we will get Blur or Strokes and Miley or Lana plus Lorde as sub.

In another topic someone said lorde is only accepting headline shows? No clue if this is credible. She would have be co-headliner then 

7 hours ago, poelim said:

Which artists do we consider most likely to play sziget based on other festivals/tours? Not just headliners undercard as well

Girl in red : (very) strong clue by @Sziget2023_Leaks, plus she's around in August

The Strokes : suppose to be here in 2020, couldn't make it in 2022 because of commitments, and they're also around in August

Lorde : already have dates in Europe near Sziget, plus a good clue from Leaks ( 👑👑 )... which I still think can be EASILY related to other artists . I maintain that she would be a weak headliner @Newjem 😉 P!nk, Rihanna, Dua Lipa, etc... yep, in the female headliner category, Lorde would be weaker than the previous ones.

Robin Schulz : I agree with @ReljaGajić, we already know he's around, becoming more and more popular, not planned at Balaton... he could be the "Alan Walker" of 2022 ^^

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Matt86 said:

Girl in red : (very) strong clue by @Sziget2023_Leaks, plus she's around in August

The Strokes : suppose to be here in 2020, couldn't make it in 2022 because of commitments, and they're also around in August

Lorde : already have dates in Europe near Sziget, plus a good clue from Leaks ( 👑👑 )... which I still think can be EASILY related to other artists . I maintain that she would be a weak headliner @Newjem 😉 P!nk, Rihanna, Dua Lipa, etc... yep, in the female headliner category, Lorde would be weaker than the previous ones.

Robin Schulz : I agree with @ReljaGajić, we already know he's around, becoming more and more popular, not planned at Balaton... he could be the "Alan Walker" of 2022 ^^

Lorde would be fine with a co-headliner anyway

Wasn't robin schulz big about 10 years ago? No idea what his popularity is like in Hungary but from a uk perspective he was never a headliner then, let alone now. well past it - only notable release recently is that stolen remix on the Oliver Tree song. Busy A38 name rather than a headliner imo.

Just had a look (https://robin-schulz.com/en/#dates) he's doing lots of random fests, none nearly Sziget's size. The largest i checked is this one https://gluecksgefuehle-festival.de/ and i'm pretty sure he's not headlining it over Steve Aoki? Its alphabetical so can't tell

If it was going to be Blur would have been announced in the first wave imo re the person saying it above ^^^^

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, gfa said:

Lorde would be fine with a co-headliner anyway

Wasn't robin schulz big about 10 years ago? No idea what his popularity is like in Hungary but from a uk perspective he was never a headliner then, let alone now. well past it - only notable release recently is that stolen remix on the Oliver Tree song. Busy A38 name rather than a headliner imo.

Just had a look (https://robin-schulz.com/en/#dates) he's doing lots of random fests, none nearly Sziget's size. The largest i checked is this one https://gluecksgefuehle-festival.de/ and i'm pretty sure he's not headlining it over Steve Aoki? Its alphabetical so can't tell

If it was going to be Blur would have been announced in the first wave imo re the person saying it above ^^^^

No way he would headline, on that we agree ^^ But a nice spot at the party arena, just like Alan Walker : very plausible 🙂

And Lorde sub-head : also agree ✌️

4 minutes ago, Matt86 said:

No way he would headline, on that we agree ^^ But a nice spot at the party arena, just like Alan Walker : very plausible 🙂

And Lorde sub-head : also agree ✌️

She could be the closing co-headliner i think but would need the other act to be equally as strong. If she's taking only headline slots she would definitely just co-headline first if her team wishes, ala Macklemore a few years back etc

11 hours ago, gfa said:

Just had a look (https://robin-schulz.com/en/#dates) he's doing lots of random fests, none nearly Sziget's size.

He’s not a musician and he doesn’t have a band. So need to make a tour plan.

So if you send him a message today, hey Robin, can you play next week in my bathroom, he will come, if you pay enough.

5 minutes ago, a_musk said:

how many new names do you think we will get on tuesday

I think they released about 35 names in the first announcement. I would expect a similar number next week.

Also, did anyone notice that the website countdown is for 10pm on 14 March, rather than 10am? Currently says 7 days and 13 hours to go.

14 hours ago, FestivalJamie said:

In another topic someone said lorde is only accepting headline shows? No clue if this is credible. She would have be co-headliner then 

could be something like Twenty one Pilots, they were headlining, but playing before Foo Fighters.

I think its possible that she will take the headline spot and for second name we will have hopefully Blur or Strokes, but I feel we will have some surprise here 😄 We need Leaks leeks.

24 minutes ago, lukatej said:

could be something like Twenty one Pilots, they were headlining, but playing before Foo Fighters.

I think its possible that she will take the headline spot and for second name we will have hopefully Blur or Strokes, but I feel we will have some surprise here 😄 We need Leaks leeks.

Agreed, @Sziget2023_Leakstends to only post during the week, not at weekends. We only have five weekdays left until announcement. One a day would do nicely in that time......

15 minutes ago, pompirus said:

What about Stormzy for the crown clue? 

I think we're all certain that the double crown refers to 'Royals' by Lorde as she's around and it's her most famous song.

However, that's not to say that Stormzy won't be there as he's playing All Points East on 18 August.