Y NOT Festival 2023

stanh

For those who have been before, are the acts on different stages on at the same time? Or are they staggered that you can see an act on the main stage and then wonder off and watch someone on the smaller stages between main stage acts. This year will  be my first year and so don't know how the stage times work.

25 minutes ago, Dales said:

For those who have been before, are the acts on different stages on at the same time? Or are they staggered that you can see an act on the main stage and then wonder off and watch someone on the smaller stages between main stage acts. This year will  be my first year and so don't know how the stage times work.

This was last year https://clashfinder.com/s/ynot22/ Hopefully someone does 2023 soon. 

• Like 1

Is it usual to get late additions to the lineup? I've noticed that the main stage has one fewer act on each of the three days than last year, so either it's a shorter overall schedule, or everyone gets a bit longer for their set, or there is another act tbc...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2023 at 1:18 PM, Boomtowner said:

Getting excited now, it's a stellar line up for me this year and the Clash gods have been exceptionally kind. Back to back acts on Friday and Saturday from early afternoon to the last act.

Aye. I've resisted temptation to snap up a Blur Wembley ticket his afternoon for tonight as seeing Weller would feel a bit pointless seeing him at this end of the month. Plus I have seen Blur essentially 3 times and I was going to go if I could snatch a really cheap ticket from twickets. Overall I think I made the right choice.

5 hours ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

For those that have been before what is it like getting out of the car park after on the Sunday night ?

Still scarred from last year at Leeds Festival.

Last year it was pretty smooth. Didn't take more than like 30 mins. Though did funnel us down a pretty long and very dark dirt road which had us fearing they'd sent us the wrong way, but worked out fine in the end. 

• Like 1

Let's talk about the weather... what is this venue like for camping and car parks when it's wet? I have the option to head over each day, but want to weigh up a) how bad the camping field gets if it's very wet, and b) whether I'd get mud-bound trying to get in and out of the car park. Bog standard Fiesta with no 4WD 😂

5 hours ago, plaskins said:

Please stop raining 😭

Let’s hope so. At Truck and it only rained last night and today. Lucky to be staying off site at a hotel. We left before the headliner Alt-J tonight as my partner had enough. I bet tomorrow is grime and we were lucky to have a few dry days.

Really hoping YNot will be drier and less mud but that seems like a fantasy at the moment. 

10 hours ago, gregory said:

Anyone in the area? How's the weather been?

Been fine since about 7am Monday morning and the forecast is good until Wednesday night when overnight rain is expected and clearing in the morning. Weekend expected to be ok over all so keeping fingers crossed 🤞 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gregory said:

Weather forcast seems to be getting better! 

Anyone got any other general tips, will be my first time and going solo.

There is a quiet camping this year (was missing last year) this tends to be an older crowd and I’d imagine more friendly to soloers. Generally speaking the main crowd is quite young, feels a bit like Leeds festival sometimes.

Edited by Andeh03