Y NOT Festival 2023

stanh

• 1 month later...

Got a time now 6pm. Wish it was in the morning as it will be agony counting the hours down through out the day.

LINE UP DROPPING 2.2.23.

TELL YOUR MATES! Next Thursday we drop the biggest line up in Y Not history, and we simply cannot wait to reveal who’ll be joining up in the peaks this summer

Keep an eye on our social channels at 6pm on 2.2.23 to see the first wave of artists performing at Y Not Festival 2023 
👀

40 minutes ago, jonnyf said:

Editors finish their tour on that date. I'm not sure if they would headline again but it would be great. 

More of a sub i think or thursday maybe, just not sure how much they'd shift really

On 1/26/2023 at 7:31 PM, Conners2390 said:

Kasabian, editors, royal blood, dmas, enemy on the Thursday enjoy all

Saw you leaked the previous years as well so this must obviously be true, buzzing. Any other bits of info? Looking for Yard Act and Easy Life specifically!

26 minutes ago, Zebes said:

It would be a bit surprising if they had jk back after he walked off stage last time and refused to come back on because of a bit of rain. That was under previous owners though so anything is possible 

Tbf, I still reckon Jamiraqoui will only be at Victorious out of these events but ready to be proved wrong!

12 hours ago, sisco said:

Tbf, I still reckon Jamiraqoui will only be at Victorious out of these events but ready to be proved wrong!

Is he anywhere else in the UK even? Surely gotta be in some places and theres not much left

Just now, sisco said:

And I wouldn’t be surprised to see a Glasto West Holts headliner spot 

just what glasto needs, more white men!

1 minute ago, stanh said:

Yeah, he's doing Lytham festival.

Ah i see - y not not impossible then i guess

or maybe forest gigs/eden project etc