Hurt / Heal camping equipment

Crazyfool01

45 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Why is this smashing the patriarchy? Women still need to pee into a Lenor bottle, or other bottle, don't they?

Not a Lenor bottle, a proper portable urinal, like this one:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pocket-Toilet-Portable-Camping-Emergency/dp/B08CVHSYZ3/ref=asc_df_B08CVHSYZ3/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=482233258201&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=11009867342425165636&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9046645&hvtargid=pla-1147490781052&psc=1

5 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Oh, I see, I thought the She Wee was just this one, and women would need a bottle still. Quite like this stretchy/collapsible version.

http://www.shewee.com/media/catalog/product/s/h/she-can-wee_1.jpg

4 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Oh, I see, I thought the She Wee was just this one, and women would need a bottle still. Quite like this stretchy/collapsible version.

http://www.shewee.com/media/catalog/product/s/h/she-can-wee_1.jpg

Yeah, the she-wee is for using a normal urinal and the thing I linked is (apparently) much easier to use for the ladies than a Lenor bottle.  I also pack the blue wonder, because it takes up less space in my rucksack than a big bottle of fabric conditioner.

I suppose in theory, you could use a Lenor bottle with a she-wee, but that sounds pretty difficult, especially if you're in a small tent. 

Edited by stuartbert two hats

Please forgive me if I have already written this already, but I once had a bit of a ding dong with a lady on the feedback section of Amazon. I had written that (against a female pissing product) one could just use an old Lenor bottle. A lady came back, rather unnecessarily angry in my opinion, and asked how was a woman supposed to use a Lenor bottle. I explained that if there was potential for 'flooding' rthen buy a funnel. Then she went a little doolally altogether. The thing is she had assumed that I would 'know' that a lot of ladies pissing into a Lenor bottle (but each with their own bottle, of course) would end in a fair few mishaps. I should have told her that the only woman that I have seen pissing is my wife, and that I had assumed because she can piss into the end of a glass milk bottle that all women could. 

Had I already mentioned the above, does anyone know?

18 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Please forgive me if I have already written this already, but I once had a bit of a ding dong with a lady on the feedback section of Amazon. I had written that (against a female pissing product) one could just use an old Lenor bottle. A lady came back, rather unnecessarily angry in my opinion, and asked how was a woman supposed to use a Lenor bottle. I explained that if there was potential for 'flooding' rthen buy a funnel. Then she went a little doolally altogether. The thing is she had assumed that I would 'know' that a lot of ladies pissing into a Lenor bottle (but each with their own bottle, of course) would end in a fair few mishaps. I should have told her that the only woman that I have seen pissing is my wife, and that I had assumed because she can piss into the end of a glass milk bottle that all women could. 

Had I already mentioned the above, does anyone know?

I have to say I remember someone mentioning their wife's (extraordinary) ability, may have been you! Not sure about the Amazon story. 

33 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I’m voting based on how much use the item is to me at the festival ? Not quite sure why anyone is voting for any other reason ?

Me too. And I just don't have great abilities with alternative peeing products which is why I tend to vote against the she wee.

3 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Never had you down as a Tory 😉 I'm voting on their usefulness to the people as a whole.

erm .... its a game and makes no difference if shewee gets eliminated before Lenor bottle ....  or the other way round ... in fact a Lenor bottle might be able to be used by both sexes so might have more use than a she wee ... 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

erm .... its a game and makes no difference if shewee gets eliminated before Lenor bottle ....  or the other way round ... in fact a Lenor bottle might be able to be used by both sexes so might have more use than a she wee ... 

it’s a game?!?!

we are defining the moral fabric of the festival imo

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Of course, I'm only messing. Tory was a bit of a low blow, sarcastic can be a bit tricky in text 🙂