Rock Werchter 2023

BenG92

7 hours ago, Kaboom Boxer said:

Will suck to miss Oscar and the Wolf but worth it for Fred. Was planning to see Sigur Ros and Xavier Rudd anyway so will just skip the Oscar show. 

What is there to do inside The Barn for the hour between sets? I assume that there’s a bar in there? Is there a chill out area too with seating and stuff?

There is absolutely nothing to do there, but sit and wait. If you're lucky you might stumble upon one of those guys with portable "beer dispensers" selling some though. However, there's a bar just a couple of meters outside the tent, so you'll be able to go back and forth until you see it's starting to get packed.. 

On 4/28/2023 at 4:39 PM, Cw91 said:

Purchased ticket there.....crashed and said try again.....money taken off card.....no confirmation email or anything.....Great start to the weekend 

I have exactly the same problem only in my case i used paypal. and of course customer service is only available between monday and friday and may 1st is a national holiday in belgium... I'm already thinking of trying to buy another ticket just to be sure... But i dont know how reselling works with digital tickets..

11 hours ago, johnny_rocket said:

I have exactly the same problem only in my case i used paypal. and of course customer service is only available between monday and friday and may 1st is a national holiday in belgium... I'm already thinking of trying to buy another ticket just to be sure... But i dont know how reselling works with digital tickets..

I rang my bank friday evening and the transaction went through on their end.......Will wait and hear from ticketmaster Tuesday but I assume it will get resolved......surprised PayPal was the same 

11 hours ago, johnny_rocket said:

Also if you do end up buying another one and have a spare ticket after  one of our group will take it off you....Still a few who haven't bought tickets yet

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Cw91 said:

I rang my bank friday evening and the transaction went through on their end.......Will wait and hear from ticketmaster Tuesday but I assume it will get resolved......surprised PayPal was the same 

So I just took another look into my paypal account and saw that I received a refund for my purchase. Thus, I decided not to wait for a reply from ticketmaster and bought the tickets "again". This time via credit card and without errors, so my tickets are visible in my account.

Wishing you luck for your purchase! But given that ticket sales seem to be going slower than last year, I dont think that tickets will sell out until tuesday.

1 hour ago, Cw91 said:

Anyway have a phone number for ticketmaster belgium? Still nothing back on email 

Did you check if you have the ticket on your Ticketmaster account? A stupid question maybe, but once I got no confirmation whatsoever, but the ticket (to a regular gig, not Rock Werchter) was there...

7 minutes ago, Giovanni said:

Did you check if you have the ticket on your Ticketmaster account? A stupid question maybe, but once I got no confirmation whatsoever, but the ticket (to a regular gig, not Rock Werchter) was there...

Got through on the belgian  Ticketmaster twitter.....being refunded and takes 5 working days.....finger crossed doesn't sell out before I get money back....

11 hours ago, Cw91 said:

Anyone know how many weeks before tickets are issued? Also....once they are can they be transferred??

https://www.rockwerchter.be/en/info

Click on the + next to "When wlll I receive my tickets?

and transfer: https://help.ticketmaster.be/hc/en-us/articles/4407486894353-Resale-Selling-Tickets-

No offense, but if I can find that info, so can you. Next time put in a little work.

53 minutes ago, The Black said:

https://www.rockwerchter.be/en/info

Click on the + next to "When wlll I receive my tickets?

and transfer: https://help.ticketmaster.be/hc/en-us/articles/4407486894353-Resale-Selling-Tickets-

No offense, but if I can find that info, so can you. Next time put in a little work.

I'm aware on ticketmaster you can transfer tickets......doesn't necessarily its for every event.....as I haven't been able to do it for some in the past.......no need for cheeky comments

11 hours ago, Cw91 said:

I'm aware on ticketmaster you can transfer tickets......doesn't necessarily its for every event.....as I haven't been able to do it for some in the past.......no need for cheeky comments

Like I said, no offense. One says cheeky, another says encouraging.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, branvan said:

They never change the timetable once published, right? The Haunted Youth first band and Fred Again in the tent are both very discussable decisions... 

Usually, they don't change it. Except if there's something wrong last-minute with a band or a cancellation. About The Haunted Youth, they are a new Belgian act. It's great for them be on Main Stage but they couldn't be higher. I saw them yesterday in Brussels and I don't really get the hype around them. But I'm glad to see new Belgian acts working well.

On 5/4/2023 at 1:03 PM, branvan said:

They never change the timetable once published, right? The Haunted Youth first band and Fred Again in the tent are both very discussable decisions... 

Only 1 hour of Sigur Ros is really weird, considering they mostly have very long songs.