Primavera Sound Porto 2023

Tigane

I've been to the Porto edition the past 7 years but even if everyone I wanted to see transferred over from Barca (highly, highly unlikely) I still wouldn't be that excited - the undercard is very underwhelming from an alternative point of view. Here's hoping we get a few more acts than usual not playing the Barca edition  

36 minutes ago, Festiv Val said:

I've been to the Porto edition the past 7 years but even if everyone I wanted to see transferred over from Barca (highly, highly unlikely) I still wouldn't be that excited - the undercard is very underwhelming from an alternative point of view. Here's hoping we get a few more acts than usual not playing the Barca edition  

Giving that PS apparently is betting a lot on Madrid and that Porto and Best Kept Secret take place during the same weekend as PS Madrid, I have the feeling that, in 2023, PS Porto and Best Kept Secret will share less names than usual with PS Barcelona.
Anyways, we'll discover this soon.  

Edited by gigi21

23 hours ago, young_contra said:

I don't see us getting LCD since they're not playing bcn. Seems like a fit for Paredes de Coura. 

Frank Ocean is as likely as a R.E.M. reunion

He wouldn't have turned up anyway so for the best. 

23 hours ago, damo101 said:

Not blown away by the Madrid Barcelona line ups so hoping Porto comes good

I love Barcelona/Madrid line up but I went to Barcelona this year and found it far to packed and stressful for my liking. Read on here that Porto is a much more chilled environment so doing it this time 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, young_contra said:

Probably by 20€, but where did you check that the price increase will occur on the 7th?

Nowhere 😄

Barca and Madrid increase the price the day after the lineup has been released, someone in here said that we will get the Porto lineup on 7th...I do the math 😄 😄 😄 

Edited by alan_ts

15 minutes ago, bananaa52 said:

hope so!

There are no teasers .  When Primavera usually announce something,  there is always a teaser, even if it is only  one of the festival directors that say on his social media, that there will be news,  and at this moment we don't have anything,  so it is very unlikely that we got anything today.

33 minutes ago, DDave said:

If Blur don't get announced for NOS in the meantime we can surely count them in for this, right? Can't see them playing any of the other Portuguese festivals.

Super Rock Super Bock could be an option even if I see them normally at Nos or Primavera

3 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

I'd be careful with expectations here. Currently there is a 185€ price gap between this and BCN/MAD so I would not expect any of their headline acts in Porto. Blur would be wonderful, but I think we gotta dream smaller

Price gap has always been similar to that, no news there. I can’t not see Blur here, but those are just my 2cents