2000 Trees 2023

itskinglizard

On 11/11/2022 at 3:38 PM, justanothername said:

Rise Against's UK tour ends on the 23rd if you wanna get your tin foil hats on

Rise Against plus AFI would be ace for me.

2 hours ago, therefused said:

Anyone seen the recent Instagram stories?

Posted a Flower/blossom emoji, a tombstone and just now posted a no entry sign 

The flower/blossom could be a hint of Rise Against. Flowers rising again? 

The tombstone I think is AFI. I'm linking like Miss Murder, Silver and Cold to it. Also Leaving Song, Death of Seasons.

Although I want them both I linked those theories quite quick.

The no entry one I have no idea but I'll stab at Papa Roach. I fully expect Download to grab them though.

People on social media seem to be thinking that it's Frank Carter as the emojis represents his albums:

🌸 - Blossom

🪦 - Modern Ruin (though not going to lie I fail to see the connection here)

️ - End of Suffering

🍯 - Sticky

Apart from the Gravestone/Modern Ruin it seems fairly solid and quite likely to me.

Edited by justanothername
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, justanothername said:

People on social media seem to be thinking that it's Frank Carter as the emojis represents his albums:

🌸 - Blossom

🪦 - Modern Ruin (though not going to lie I fail to see the connection here)

️ - End of Suffering

🍯 - Sticky

Apart from the Gravestone/Modern Ruin it seems fairly solid and quite likely to me.

I was just about to post this. It adds up. Doesn't bother me mind.

1 hour ago, DomDom1984 said:

Gravestone could be End of Suffering as well? That'd be fucking grim though, and doesn't do much for the sign.

Maybe but then how the stop sign relates to Modern Ruin is even more puzzling. Also that's the order Trees have posted them in and would fit the order of his albums.

1 hour ago, Alex Winstone said:

Could be 

🌸- Scowl 

🪦- Bury Tomorrow/ Counterparts 

- END

🍯- Black Honey

Scowl, End and Counterparts would be amazing but I don't see it happening.

5 hours ago, justanothername said:

Maybe but then how the stop sign relates to Modern Ruin is even more puzzling. Also that's the order Trees have posted them in and would fit the order of his albums.

Scowl, End and Counterparts would be amazing but I don't see it happening.

Counterparts headlining the cave would be something 

Solid enough rest of the line-up, but I'm gonna say it: Frank Carter is quite a small name for a closing night headliner? Might just be bias as they're really not my kind of thing, but that's pretty disappointing considering this is my first 2000trees and I was convinced to go based on headliners who pretty much sell out Brixton Academy-sized venues.

EDIT: Just saw that FC & The Rattlesnakes did actually do Brixton Academy! That's a surprise, guess they're bigger than I thought. Just a personal preference thing then, I guess!

Edited by churlie100

4 minutes ago, churlie100 said:

Solid enough rest of the line-up, but I'm gonna say it: Frank Carter is quite a small name for a closing night headliner? Might just be bias as they're really not my kind of thing, but that's pretty disappointing considering this is my first 2000trees and I was convinced to go based on headliners who pretty much sell out Brixton Academy-sized venues.

EDIT: Just saw that FC & The Rattlesnakes did actually do Brixton Academy! That's a surprise, guess they're bigger than I thought. Just a personal preference thing then, I guess!

Yeah Frank's done ally pally too I think

Yep, not blown away, but I think enough there for me to get a ticket.

Hundred Reasons, Rival Schools, Wonder Years, Pitchshifter, ASIWYFA, Joyce Manor, Microwave, Big Spring, and I'm sure there will be more.

Anyone know when campervan tickets go on sale? With the next batch?