Isle of Wight 2023

galbani

I wouldn't rule out Pulp. Although Jarvis didn't include it on his tweet, that doesn't mean it's not happening. The reality is that George Ezra probably shouldn't have included IoW in his announcement until IoW Festival had officially announced it themselves.

There's a massive gap in Pulp's schedule in June so I wouldn't be surprised if they're there. That said, there's also a big gap in Coldplay's schedule but I don't see them doing IoW. 

I'm also hopeful we'll see Pink headlining but that may be wishful thinking.

Killers would be awesome although again, may be wishful thinking.

Lionel a distinct possibility.

1 hour ago, SkyRocket said:

I wouldn't rule out Pulp. Although Jarvis didn't include it on his tweet, that doesn't mean it's not happening. The reality is that George Ezra probably shouldn't have included IoW in his announcement until IoW Festival had officially announced it themselves.

There's a massive gap in Pulp's schedule in June so I wouldn't be surprised if they're there. That said, there's also a big gap in Coldplay's schedule but I don't see them doing IoW. 

Could isle of wight see a seceincio where geroge ezra subs like trnsmt for example 

15 minutes ago, jj200 said:

Could isle of wight see a seceincio where geroge ezra subs like trnsmt for example 

I assume you mean scenario?

Yes. Absolutely. There's usually a "double headliner" on Saturday night. In reality it's not a double headliner. It's a headliner with a "bigger than support" support act. 

My wife isn't keen on Pulp or George Ezra. Nor is she keen on The 1975. At this rate I'll be going without her. Which is fine ha. 

The reality is regardless of whether or not she's keen on the "main" acts, there is plenty going on everywhere else to not need to hang around for the headliners. 

13 hours ago, SkyRocket said:

If IOW had Pulp they'd have announced yesterday even if they didn't have the other headliners ready. Anyone who wants to see pulp will be getting tickets this coming week ie IOW would miss out on the sales

27 minutes ago, gfa said:

If IOW had Pulp they'd have announced yesterday even if they didn't have the other headliners ready. Anyone who wants to see pulp will be getting tickets this coming week ie IOW would miss out on the sales

Except that tickets for those events don't go on sale until Friday 4th November. Even the pre sale tickets are 2nd November so still after the IoW announcent.

I'm sure IoW tickets will go on sale at the same time as the others.