Who's dressing up for Diana?

scrippit

It is now well established that Diana is going to absolutely nail the Legends slot (see threads passim). It's going to be a massive party with banger after banger!

I will be well out of my comfort zone wearing this natty '70s get up. My wife will be wearing a sparkly short dress in the style of the Supremes.

Let's have your descriptions or pictures!

IMG_7547.jpg.c79d8d885626c0384f8a9c887ef62b35.jpg

3 minutes ago, Quark said:

Sadly I've been unable to find what I was after, which was a stupid big sparkly ballgown. Going to have one final charity shop search this weekend, but calling it quits if I get no joy

I would've liked to have seen that tbh! 

1 minute ago, WestCountryGirl said:

I had my outfit for Diana sorted in my head from the moment she was announced. High waisted, wide-leg crepe yellow trousers - deep-v black bodysuit - floral patterned yellow kimono over the top.

Bodysuit is liable to be swapped out depending on the weather conditions:hassle for peeing ratio.

Fab, you'll be easy to find!

2 minutes ago, henry bear said:

Hopefully not Gazza 😬

When I said I was planning to dress up one of my friends shot me a look and started to ask the question "How dressed up exactly?"

I cut him off pretty sharpish.  No, not that dressed up.

Edit: But also, let's not start that again.

Edited by Quark

1 hour ago, Quark said:

Sadly I've been unable to find what I was after, which was a stupid big sparkly ballgown. Going to have one final charity shop search this weekend, but calling it quits if I get no joy

Oxfam shop at bearded had a number of options, maybe they will have some at the glasto shop