Primavera Sound Barcelona 2023 + Primavera Sound Madrid 2023

Fnmentaluk

5 hours ago, Annasss said:

Hi guys, hope everyone is having a great time in Barcelona. I posted the below in the Porto forum however had no luck getting an answer so just trying in here as seems more lively…

I am looking to buy some tickets and have found a seller. I have never myself used Dice to buy tickets and the seller is saying they need to change the name on the tickets through human tix (?) first before transferring them through Dice. Reaaaally not wanting to get scammed and feel like a rookie. Has anyone here had experience with selling/buying tickets through the platform that could explain how it works? I’ve had a look online but am still very confused. Would be much appreciated, thanks

Only pay them through PayPal goods and services as if they try to scam you then you will be refunded. Any other way there is no comeback.

1 minute ago, JedTheHumanoid said:

Well, Jockstrap were a pleasant surprise.. didnt expect them to be that good

Now I really think I should have left Caroline to see them instead... Love Caroline but she should have played on another stage, between people chatting and/or camping out for Rosalia I found the set somewhat underwhelming, it would have worked much better on Cupra or Roy Brugal 😕

Damn, anyone knows why Kelela started late? I felt a bit sorry for her when they shut her down because Måneskin had to start

(Man this Måneskin set is awkward, there are the fangirls in the first few rows, then the classic Primavera audience that doesn't know what to make of it)

19 minutes ago, kitkat129 said:

Damn, anyone knows why Kelela started late? I felt a bit sorry for her when they shut her down because Måneskin had to start

(Man this Måneskin set is awkward, there are the fangirls in the first few rows, then the classic Primavera audience that doesn't know what to make of it)

There were sound issues in the beginning of the set and she ended up starting 20-ish minutes late 

37 minutes ago, Gregorick said:

Death Grips fans booing Maneskin and giving the finger feels very weird for Primavera. Never seen active hostility towards an act here.

It may be a little out of taste but I would say it's better to make an active noise against sh*t bookings. We all said that Calvin Harris was a weird one from a long way out and from people's comments above he was as awful as expected - but that poor booking won't be reflected in ticket sales alone on the same day Rosalia is playing.