Primavera Sound Barcelona 2023 + Primavera Sound Madrid 2023

Fnmentaluk

4 hours ago, davidoffescassi said:

The National : 2011 - 2014 - 2018 - 2022 

Tame Impala : 2013 - 2016- 2019 - 2022 (twice)

I don't see anybody complaining about Lame Impala

Shellac : 2006 - 2008 - 2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018 - 2019 - 2022 - 2023

No complaints!

Edited by puckno

For me, if somehow they manage to keep Fka twigs, the Saturday would be pretty strong compared also to the Friday/Thursday w1 of last year. If they don’t fuck up the clashes they could arrange something like this to be doable:

laurie Anderson-> John cale-> Caroline polachek -> Fka twigs -> Rosalia -> death grips -> overmono 

without even counting war on drugs, kelela, nia archives, st Vincent, gilla band, two shell and the list goes on. 

8 hours ago, xxialac said:

Twigs is out isn't she; they just don't want to be the ones to announce it.

This tends to happen though, doesn't it? I can recall a few times over the years reading (usually here!) about acts dropping out of other festivals and then PS waiting until March or April to do a single announcement of five or six acts dropping out, and the same number being added elsewhere. 

Last year was a bit of an outlier with the Covid related drop outs but even then, Girl in Red bar cancelled loads of shows before primavera announced her cancellation too. 

Wasn't Georgia another to do the same? I'm just pulling from memory here so I may be wrong on those. 

Hi - does anyone happen to know where the shuttle bus is likely to be stopping on the way back from Arganda del Rey after the festival each night? I.e. will it go direct in to the city centre or will it stop at somewhere like Villa de Vallecas, Vicalvaro or Rivas-Vaciamadrid on the way?

Am just looking to book an Airbnb at the moment, and wondering if it would be better to stay closer to the festival (but risk the shuttle bus going past it), or stay further away in the centre of the city where the bus will definitely go to? 

I haven't seen any information on the shuttlebuses really (other than that there will be one), so any help would be much appreciated. Thanks 

On 3/13/2023 at 1:38 PM, homesick said:

Hi - does anyone happen to know where the shuttle bus is likely to be stopping on the way back from Arganda del Rey after the festival each night? I.e. will it go direct in to the city centre or will it stop at somewhere like Villa de Vallecas, Vicalvaro or Rivas-Vaciamadrid on the way?

Am just looking to book an Airbnb at the moment, and wondering if it would be better to stay closer to the festival (but risk the shuttle bus going past it), or stay further away in the centre of the city where the bus will definitely go to? 

I haven't seen any information on the shuttlebuses really (other than that there will be one), so any help would be much appreciated. Thanks 

Hey pal,

So I don't think they've published this information yet because the site isn't even prepared yet. Think that information will be released later on.

FWIW, in Barcelona they just have one stop in the centre of the city. Having been to Mad Cool last year too (which is in Madrid) when they did the same thing, I'd say it's safe to assume that the shuttle bus will be stopping only in the centre of Madrid. Safest bet is to book as close to Plaza de Castilla as possible. 

Best of luck!