Worthy View/Sticklinch info e mails

Ayrshire Chris

Reckon these should be sent out this week. If it’s like 2019 then they will include a print at home ticket with bar code and general information about the sites. Don’t know if they are using the same system this year.  Last time the e mail arrived June 10th.  Car parking passes came by Royal Mail, standard mail. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, t0paz said:

Yeah, would be nice to get the info through. Would also be nice to see the SL tents start to appear on the cam too!

yeah 2 weeks out and not even a fence round the campsite, starting to get a bit nervous about it, especially if the weather is a bit rough over the next few days, then tents will be wet before we even get there. 

3 hours ago, al_coholic said:

yeah 2 weeks out and not even a fence round the campsite, starting to get a bit nervous about it, especially if the weather is a bit rough over the next few days, then tents will be wet before we even get there. 

They've been putting up the WV tents, I'm going to guess that the same team will later move on to do the SL tents. 

38 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

They've been putting up the WV tents, I'm going to guess that the same team will later move on to do the SL tents. 

A lot of the sticklinch non scout tents are from podpads so may be put up by them. I had my confirmation for WV on June 12th in 19 and then a tent number on 24th (2 days before I think). WV did have its own twitter but not much on there

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Seems that the e mails with the print at home bar codes will be sent ‘likely later this week’ and the car passes ‘imminently’ so the reply I got from customer services said. 

Dan? 

9 minutes ago, 1986 said:

Can I still buy WV parking? Can't find a link to do so anywhere. I'm assuming its a separate charge.

Go to the WV and Sticklinch section on the booking page, put in your reg, and parking tickets are available at the bottom of the page after the tent listings.

Screenshot_20220608-095224.png

Edited by Dave_c
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Seems that the e mails with the print at home bar codes will be sent ‘likely later this week’ and the car passes ‘imminently’ so the reply I got from customer services said. 

Thanks for the update. Really helpful. Sent on 10 & 12 June respectively in 2019, but the festival was 4 days later! 

1 hour ago, phillyfaddle said:

Thanks for the update. Really helpful. Sent on 10 & 12 June respectively in 2019, but the festival was 4 days later! 

Previous years you didn’t even get a barcode or a tent number in advance and they just had a list on the gate so information is progressing very slowly! 

2 hours ago, Wherethewildthingsare said:

Previous years you didn’t even get a barcode or a tent number in advance and they just had a list on the gate so information is progressing very slowly! 

We’ve stayed at WV since 2014. You just had to send an email confirming the people on your booking. Then you all needed to arrive together OR you had to confirm who was arriving separately to the lead booker (me), as I recall. It helped that I live nearest, so I could get to site pretty promptly on the Wed before everyone else. A faff.

5 hours ago, phillyfaddle said:

We’ve stayed at WV since 2014. You just had to send an email confirming the people on your booking. Then you all needed to arrive together OR you had to confirm who was arriving separately to the lead booker (me), as I recall. It helped that I live nearest, so I could get to site pretty promptly on the Wed before everyone else. A faff.

Same, also stayed there since 2014. Always the lead booker until this year but Haven’t  always arrived first, just shared the email. I seem to recall them just ticking you off the list.

2 hours ago, Wherethewildthingsare said:

Same, also stayed there since 2014. Always the lead booker until this year but Haven’t  always arrived first, just shared the email. I seem to recall them just ticking you off the list.

Could be my addled brain confusing the protocol 🤪 but was convinced there was some protocol in the original instructions related to lead booker having to be checked in first. Anyhoo, all barcodes now so no probs…providing See get those emails out!! 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, phillyfaddle said:

Could be my addled brain confusing the protocol 🤪 but was convinced there was some protocol in the original instructions related to lead booker having to be checked in first. Anyhoo, all barcodes now so no probs…providing See get those emails out!! 

Bring it on! Sticklinch this year so new adventures 

34 minutes ago, phillyfaddle said:

If there’s 4 folk on the booking the bar code will only work four times. Hopefully e mails out very soon.