Worthy View/Sticklinch info e mails

Ayrshire Chris

So, my WV car park pass despatch email has just dropped. However the order ref they’ve used  is my festival ticket order ref, NOT the WV order ref (which is what the pass is on).

See added a second car park pass to my WV order back in March as I needed one for the friend who’s sharing my tent. I’ve just messaged See customer service to ask when that will be despatched. Will let you know what they say, just in case anyone else is in the same position.

8 hours ago, phillyfaddle said:

So, my WV car park pass despatch email has just dropped. However the order ref they’ve used  is my festival ticket order ref, NOT the WV order ref (which is what the pass is on).

See added a second car park pass to my WV order back in March as I needed one for the friend who’s sharing my tent. I’ve just messaged See customer service to ask when that will be despatched. Will let you know what they say, just in case anyone else is in the same position.

They used my festival tickets order number as well. Probably ensures car passes only go to ticket holders. If you go on the customer services you will see a message that the car pass was posted on 9 June by first class post. I assume orders made at different times will be sent separately. 

9 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

They used my festival tickets order number as well. Probably ensures car passes only go to ticket holders. If you go on the customer services you will see a message that the car pass was posted on 9 June by first class post. I assume orders made at different times will be sent separately. 

Yes, my suspicion was right. Although 2 car park passes were on my WV order, because the second pass was a later addition, it’s been despatched separately under a different order ref. Both despatched today though. 

26 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Where are you staying, WV or SL?