Croissant Neuf 2022

gfa

On 5/6/2022 at 2:06 PM, Beerqueen said:

I always have to remind myself that Croissant Neuf isn't just the outside bandstand but there's the tent as well.

Where is the Croissant Neuf stage? I was indeed thinking of that bandstand.

• 4 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, fred quimby said:

Has it. Nothing on at night  thought there was. Shows what I know 

Yeah, still goes on until about 2am but they have a big gap at the end of the day then restarts again after headliners.  As a solar-powered stage I would hazard a guess that they switch off when they know they aren't going to be getting crowds so they can save the power for when the main stages have finished and people are looking for stuff to do. Maybe?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fred quimby said:

Think I will be at cut capers on the Monday morning as my last band before expending the last bit of energy down SEC. Mind you a muddy one and that energy will be gone already

I think (always subject to change as all plans are but especially Thursday plans!) I'm going to try and catch them on the bandstand on Thursday.