2 and 4 person tents now available at worthy view. it is now 9.40am

Mich1268

17 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

Great, thanks.

Edit - doesn't that just take you to glastonbury.seetickets.com? The car parking option there is for general car parking, not WV.

Yeah, that is quite different to how it's appeared since the GA resale.  There was always the option to click on Worthy View and Sticklinch which had at least one or more tents plus parking passes for both areas.

https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras

You could maybe try contacting them via the order tracking page?  They seem to be a little slow atm though tbh.

59 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

Worthy view and Sticklinch are now showing as sold out. I hadn't bought a car park ticket yet for Worthy View as assumed you could just buy one at any point, but the Worthy view car park tickets are accessed through the Worthy view and Sticklinch section. Does that mean car parking is sold out too? Surely not if you have WV ticket?

Yeah not sure why they've done that, but i expect WV/SL parking will be available again.

35 minutes ago, siblin said:

Yeah not sure why they've done that, but i expect WV/SL parking will be available again.

Bah was just about to order a car parking ticket as well. It may be that they change the page back to just parking. In theory people can cancel up to May 6th so seems a bit premature 

23 hours ago, Dave_c said:

Worthy view and Sticklinch are now showing as sold out. I hadn't bought a car park ticket yet for Worthy View as assumed you could just buy one at any point, but the Worthy view car park tickets are accessed through the Worthy view and Sticklinch section. Does that mean car parking is sold out too? Surely not if you have WV ticket?

If you cannot get WV car parking tickets though the website. Go through the See Tickets website enquiry form using the Booking Ref for your Worthy View booking. I did this with my Sticklinch order and added the car park passes to my order that way. They were very helpful. 

2 hours ago, Hotchilidog said:

If you cannot get WV car parking tickets though the website. Go through the See Tickets website enquiry form using the Booking Ref for your Worthy View booking. I did this with my Sticklinch order and added the car park passes to my order that way. They were very helpful. 

Thanks, will give that's go

2 hours ago, vulgar.display.of.apathy said:

has anyone got a campervan ticket at all since the resale?

im checking multiple times a day but feeling a bit sad that its never going to happen

They have officially said it’s not going to happen …. But in the past they’ve come back on so who knows ?! 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Mr. B said:

Does anyone anticipate whether any Tipifield Tipis may go back on? (based on previous years). Cheers

They are like hens teeth encapsulated in unicorn themed rocking horse shit covered in gold dust... 

Very unlikely.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, vulgar.display.of.apathy said:

im checking multiple times a day but feeling a bit sad that its never going to happen

I've been doing the same and not had a sniff. Trying to get another couple for @gigpusher's mate, and my sister. 

18 hours ago, vulgar.display.of.apathy said:

Yes my friend contacted them and was told it wouldn't happen but still checking and still hoping. 

20 hours ago, vulgar.display.of.apathy said:

Hope is definitely fading now. Had to break it to the mrs that she might be in a tent and she just said 'what if it rains?'

then we get wet. 

A tent should still keep you dry...