2 and 4 person tents now available at worthy view. it is now 9.40am

Mich1268

2 hours ago, Lakey91 said:

I grabbed a 2 person yurt this morning, before the bellepads became available... does anyone know how the two compare size wise? Has anyone got any pics of the inside of the yurt - is there a central pole?

Dimensions for all are linked on page 2

Edited by clarkete

3 hours ago, Lakey91 said:

I grabbed a 2 person yurt this morning, before the bellepads became available... does anyone know how the two compare size wise? Has anyone got any pics of the inside of the yurt - is there a central pole?

Good work!  I can only give my experience of the 2 person yurt - it has plenty of space for 2.  Note the photo on glastonbury's site is different (but i think always has been - we had the same style i've attached a photo of below in 2016 and 2017) so its possible yours may differ differ.

A double inflatable mattress takes up about 1/3rd of the space so plenty of room for other stuff.  They also have the advantage of a lockable wooden door (wouldn't store my gold reserves there but nice for chargers, chairs, camping tables, stoves, drinks etc).  They are very robust with a thick waterproof plastic-fabric wall.

Diameter wise they are broadly the same as the belles and they don't have a central pole (i think the bellepads do but i've never been in one before).  They have higher sides than the belles so probably feel a bit more spacious.

I would strongly prefer the yurt out of the two, and i would say worth the modest additional price.

Dont have any real photos of the inside but you can peer inside the door here and see the trellis along the back and the lackof a central pole.  I'm a big guy (6ft4) for size comparison!

glastoyurt.thumb.jpg.15292ad05a7e5b1dd2bf29798c96b3d3.jpg

18 hours ago, siblin said:

Good work!  I can only give my experience of the 2 person yurt - it has plenty of space for 2.  Note the photo on glastonbury's site is different (but i think always has been - we had the same style i've attached a photo of below in 2016 and 2017) so its possible yours may differ differ.

A double inflatable mattress takes up about 1/3rd of the space so plenty of room for other stuff.  They also have the advantage of a lockable wooden door (wouldn't store my gold reserves there but nice for chargers, chairs, camping tables, stoves, drinks etc).  They are very robust with a thick waterproof plastic-fabric wall.

Diameter wise they are broadly the same as the belles and they don't have a central pole (i think the bellepads do but i've never been in one before).  They have higher sides than the belles so probably feel a bit more spacious.

I would strongly prefer the yurt out of the two, and i would say worth the modest additional price.

Dont have any real photos of the inside but you can peer inside the door here and see the trellis along the back and the lackof a central pole.  I'm a big guy (6ft4) for size comparison!

That's great, thank you for the info. 🙂

On 4/7/2022 at 5:12 PM, clarkete said:

As you see from above they come up regularly, several times this week. To see what's on offer the page checker needs to put in a reg and postcode and I don't know if anyone has done that. 

I have managed to get this working as a concept but as it means using my live registration I've been reluctant to add it to my monitor.  I might put it on a low-regularity check but i have to make sure I dont jeopardize my ticket!

8 minutes ago, Flyingturtle said:

Does anyone think there’s a chance of any more 2 person accommodation for sticklinch going on sale?

Yes I would say so. Just need to keep checking the website, the cut off for refund is May 6th so I’m sure a few more will come up around that date. Good luck. 

Edited by Enda Krabappel

5 hours ago, Flyingturtle said:

Does anyone think there’s a chance of any more 2 person accommodation for sticklinch going on sale?

As you see above I got a pad which is rarer that I'd been looking for since March, but wanted it quite badly so had my details entered in the page every day and refreshed at least once an hour all day over several weeks. 

Persistence is the better part of valour in this case.

Once you finally see one and select it you get a few minutes when it's reserved and you can enter your other details. 

• Thanks 1

Worthy view and Sticklinch are now showing as sold out. I hadn't bought a car park ticket yet for Worthy View as assumed you could just buy one at any point, but the Worthy view car park tickets are accessed through the Worthy view and Sticklinch section. Does that mean car parking is sold out too? Surely not if you have WV ticket?

6 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

Worthy view and Sticklinch are now showing as sold out. I hadn't bought a car park ticket yet for Worthy View as assumed you could just buy one at any point, but the Worthy view car park tickets are accessed through the Worthy view and Sticklinch section. Does that mean car parking is sold out too? Surely not if you have WV ticket?

Go on main Glastonbury web page, choose accommodation then worthy view.  There’s a link on the WV info to booking page and the car park option is still available.  Everything else sold out. 

11 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Go on main Glastonbury web page, choose accommodation then worthy view.  There’s a link on the WV info to booking page and the car park option is still available.  Everything else sold out. 

Great, thanks.

Edit - doesn't that just take you to glastonbury.seetickets.com? The car parking option there is for general car parking, not WV.

Edited by Dave_c

16 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

Great, thanks.

Edit - doesn't that just take you to glastonbury.seetickets.com? The car parking option there is for general car parking, not WV.

Try going to see tickets customer services, put in your worthy view order number and postcode. That takes you to your tent order and at the bottom of the page there’s a customer services contact option.  You can ask them there how to add a car pass for your WV order.