2023 legend slot

ProperTea

1 minute ago, leath02 said:

Ok so we're now at these artists are simply playing the festival somewhere, rather than necessarily headlining or even on each of the stages listed? Have I got that right? 

🤣 Wow all the artists that have been discussed at length on here and the discord as A. Touring nearby and B. having availability that weekend are mysteriously playing SOMEWHERE according to this ITK industry insider. What a reveal.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, WMWMOfficial said:

Honestly, if this is all it adds up to be, just hoping to see Bombay Bicycle Club, Sigur Ros, M83 and a few others I'd like lower down then I'd be happy, haha! Not a BAD line-up at all tbh if true, thanks for the hope dude! 🙂

Bbc and m83 I’d be highly expecting! Like someone else said no Sigur but I’m so jealous you saw them in Iceland! 

1 minute ago, 1MessageAgainDoneLeak said:

Read my original post my friend - clearly said they’d be minor mistakes 

The difference between headlining a stage, and simply playing anywhere across the festival is a bit more than a minor mistake

Because if that's the case, all the names on your list are being heavily discussed already, so like I said, about 30 mins of combing will have done the trick for this 

Just now, leath02 said:

The difference between headlining a stage, and simply playing anywhere across the festival is a bit more than a minor mistake

Because if that's the case, all the names on your list are being heavily discussed already, so like I said, about 30 mins of combing will have done the trick for this 

Will you come back and reply to me in a few weeks when the poster drops? XD I do appreciate the detective work! The reason they’re big rumours is because they are spot on! 

1 minute ago, 1MessageAgainDoneLeak said:

Will you come back and reply to me in a few weeks when the poster drops? XD I do appreciate the detective work! The reason they’re big rumours is because they are spot on! 

There is only one other eFests poster who regularly uses 'XD'. I know who you are 😉

Just now, 1MessageAgainDoneLeak said:

Yeah but the poster wont give us stage specifics

My point is the difference between stating an act is headlining / playing a certain stage is very very different to stating they're simply playing the festival 

Just now, leath02 said:

Yeah but the poster wont give us stage specifics

My point is the difference between stating an act is headlining / playing a certain stage is very very different to stating they're simply playing the festival 

I accept your point mate - across my entire post I’ve been called out in 3 things - all on the Sunday which I got the least of a look at. Iggy would headline the same stage Saturday and swap with Rosalia - Razorlight I stand by and spice girls will either play without Mel C or she will reschedule her gigs. 

5 minutes ago, 1MessageAgainDoneLeak said:

So you want to die on the hill that Spice Girls are playing the Legend Slot then despite one of them being out of the country that weekend, is that what you're saying? Because when they're not on that poster, that's a fairly big mistake.

1 minute ago, FrancisH said:

So you want to die on the hill that Spice Girls are playing the Legend Slot then despite one of them being out of the country that weekend, is that what you're saying? Because when they're not on that poster, that's a fairly big mistake.

Spice Girls is a hill I will die on - wait for an announcement from Mel C about rescheduling 

6 minutes ago, 1MessageAgainDoneLeak said:

Sounds like you’re starting to at least consider believing me @leath02! I’m not whoever he thinks he is XD 

my level of belief is completely determined by whether your saying those acts are playing those stages on those days or if those acts are simply playing anywhere anytime

beacuse they're very very different things

and if it's the latter, they're essentially acts which have been heavily discussed already across here and other platforms

Edited by leath02

3 minutes ago, leath02 said:

my level of belief is completely determined by whether your saying those acts are playing those stages on those days or if those acts are simply playing anywhere anytime

beacuse they're very very different things

and if it's the latter, they're essentially acts which have been heavily discussed already across here and other platforms

99% of those acts are playing those stages on those days - I understand it makes me less believable but I can’t say it’s 100% right - when I accept a few mistakes are there. 

I guess it is the later if that’s what you are asking me answer, but in the grand scheme of things I’ve been called out for very few things - the main thing being that it’s almost too spot on! Because the acts are believable! 

3 minutes ago, 1MessageAgainDoneLeak said:

99% of those acts are playing those stages on those days - I understand it makes me less believable but I can’t say it’s 100% right - when I accept a few mistakes are there. 

I guess it is the later if that’s what you are asking me answer, but in the grand scheme of things I’ve been called out for very few things - the main thing being that it’s almost too spot on! Because the acts are believable! 

if you are in the industry you must know about some upcoming unannounced gigs. Tell us a few of them and when they get announced then people will take you seriously 

2 minutes ago, Florian Saucer Attack said:

if you are in the industry you must know about some upcoming unannounced gigs. Tell us a few of them and when they get announced then people will take you seriously 

There's no way I'm taking anyone who says Razorlight are headlining WH seriously 

2 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

There's no way I'm taking anyone who says Razorlight are headlining WH seriously 

Oh no they've climbed down from that position now, Razorlight could merely be playing anywhere at all.

Not really sure how you can fuck that up if you've seen the lineup.

2 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

I dunno, I actually think Razorlight could work on West Holts 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don't think it's completely out of the question.

However I'm laughing my head off at this thread today. @1MessageAgainDoneLeakthank you for the curve ball! I really hope this is true to be honest! But you've gotta give us some more clues to your credibility so we can play detectives!!! This is hilarious

Just now, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

I dunno, I actually think Razorlight could work on West Holts 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don't think it's completely out of the question.

However I'm laughing my head off at this thread today. @1MessageAgainDoneLeakthank you for the curve ball! I really hope this is true to be honest! But you've gotta give us some more clues to your credibility so we can play detectives!!! This is hilarious

I’ll answer questions but I can’t give anything anyway 😂 people are bloody private messaging me !!! 

• Like 1