Spare Gig Tickets

Gnomicide

14 hours ago, JHad said:

I've got a ticket for Dry Cleaning at Przym in Kingston tomorrow I'm not going to use, if anyone wants it? It's just a QR code on an email and am happy to send on to someone who'll use it.

I was lucky enough to see them in Peckham on Thursday and they exceeded my expectations but am a bit gigged out to go again!

Gone!

Does anyone know if there's a Twickets equivalent across Europe? Or if Twickets is the go-to there as well?

I'm asking specifically in regards to Arctic Monkeys. Ticket releases for those dates and the U.S ones did not come at a good time for me - U.S is Ticketmaster just fleecing people through their 'resale' tickets, as per, but not sure where would be best to try and pick up tickets for a European date.

7 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Does anyone know if there's a Twickets equivalent across Europe? Or if Twickets is the go-to there as well?

I'm asking specifically in regards to Arctic Monkeys. Ticket releases for those dates and the U.S ones did not come at a good time for me - U.S is Ticketmaster just fleecing people through their 'resale' tickets, as per, but not sure where would be best to try and pick up tickets for a European date.

ticketswap but not sure its used too much, certainly doesn't have the level of activity that twickets has - twitter/reddit a few days before would be your best bet i think

Edited by gfa
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, mufcok said:

TicketSwap is the equivalent I've used for Dutch/Belgian tickets. 

edit: I misread gfa's post above and just realised they'd already said the similar.

Edited by JHad
  • Upvote 1

I've got 2 freebies for KT Tunstall on 10th November at The Windmill in Brixton. They were prizes from one of the Save Our Venues money raising efforts during lockdown. They are assigned to my name but can be transferred if done soon (ID of lead booker strictly required on the door).

Drop me a message if you'd like them.

7 minutes ago, Samuel J said:

I'm looking for a spare ticket to Jamie T at the Alexandra Palace, 18th Nov. Any help would be appreciated!

Worth setting up twickets alerts here 🙂

https://www.twickets.live/event/1541704832694362112

The day of i'd imagine there will be lots of tickets going on twickets as its such a big venue

6 minutes ago, Samuel J said:

Thanks 🙂 - I have set up alerts but it seems I'm always too slow. I'll try and be quicker!

This far out there will be very few, nearer the time loads 🙂 good luck!

get the app too, alerts on there are far quicker

Edited by gfa
  • Like 1

On 11/3/2022 at 1:25 PM, Samuel J said:

Thanks 🙂 - I have set up alerts but it seems I'm always too slow. I'll try and be quicker!

I've said this a few times here, but you can't rely on alerts for the popular gigs. There's always a several minute delay between the ticket being listed and the alert being emailed or coming through the app at which point the ticket is snapped up by someone else (or a bot but I don't subscribe to this theory as much). 

Your best bet is to find the link to the actual Twickets page (included below) and regularly refresh leading up to the gig, and hope you happen to refresh when a ticket goes up. It's not that fun, but worth the time if its an artist you really want to see. I also make that page my home screen just so its always there as a reminder. The day before there are always lots of tickets going up, so refreshing odds increase. Good luck! 

https://www.twickets.live/event/1541704832694362112

Edited by castlecaryquery

On 11/3/2022 at 12:05 PM, JHad said:

I've got 2 freebies for KT Tunstall on 10th November at The Windmill in Brixton. They were prizes from one of the Save Our Venues money raising efforts during lockdown. They are assigned to my name but can be transferred if done soon (ID of lead booker strictly required on the door).

Drop me a message if you'd like them.

This is tonight, so last call for these.