2023 Festival

TheWaters

3 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Who’s going to be the headliner to come out of nowhere, like Halsey last year. There’s always one.

Based on WhoOdyssey leak, and taking rRoughblock as gospel - 

Sam Fender confirmed

Billie Eilish confirmed

Green Day - we heard had dropped out and Killers likely, Killers then 'confirmed'

Foals confirmed

KSI - a special guest, is actually Lewis Capaldi

Unknown - Is actually Imagine Dragons.

1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

Billie Eilish, The Killers, My Chemical Romance, Sam Fender, Foals & KSI. That’s my guess. 

Looks pretty strong if you split it into the old format. Billie/Foals, Killers & MCR as headliners would have gone down spectacularly.

Considering the level of the MSE "headliners" last year, would be surprised to see some of the ones mentioned in here on the same lineup. Think that does somehow lean towards KSI making some sense.

58 minutes ago, Chad888 said:

You made 3 predictions, do you claim that 1 of those is correct?

1) Billie Eilish, Paramore, My Chemical Romance // Lewis Capaldi, Foals, Imagine Dragons

2) Billie Eilish, Sam Fender, Queens of the Stone Age // Foals, Lewis Capaldi, KSI

3) Billie Eilish, Sam Fender, The Killers // Foals, Lewis Capaldi, Imagine Dragons

If this is true its got to be 3

No way are they booking number one, this is reading and leeds not when we were young

QOTSA for MSE in 2022 is a joke, not helped by a weak undercard

Imagine Dragons is a pretty solid MSW get, they are probably bigger than any MSW headliner we've had before even if they are shit.

Not buying any of these though 3 is the only remotely likely one I think but it lacks a rapper or at least a second pop name / dance act

12 minutes ago, davywalsh7 said:

Billie Eilish
Foals
Lewis Capaldi
Noel Gallaghers HFB
Sam Fender
The Killers or Imagine Dragons

KSI special guest

is my Guess

Not a chance Noel is playing this i think

3 minutes ago, gfa said:

If this is true its got to be 3

No way are they booking number one, this is reading and leeds not when we were young

QOTSA for MSE in 2022 is a joke, not helped by a weak undercard

Imagine Dragons is a pretty solid MSW get, they are probably bigger than any MSW headliner we've had before even if they are shit.

Not buying any of these though 3 is the only remotely likely one I think but it lacks a rapper or at least a second pop name / dance act

Imagine if it's the ones that don't carry over to the other predictions, that appear once out of the 3 posted -

MSE

Billie Eilish, The Killers, Paramore

MSW

KSI, QOTSA, ??

5 minutes ago, SleepingGiants said:

Judging by the names, unless there's a surprise rap headliner like Travis, the undercard surely stacked with rap artists.

Central Cee, Trippie Red, Aitch, Jack Harlow, Becky Hill, Tion Wayne.

Thus year they're very much hitting the 1 man and his guitar as it did in 2020.

Edited by Chad888