eFestivals Euro 2020 Fantasy Football League

squirrelarmy

4 hours ago, squirrelarmy said:

The Dutch gambit failed. Picked four of them for my team. They all played, got a grand total of 0 points from them and now I have a considerable hole to fill. 

I only had one Dutchman and that was bloody de Ligt getting me minus points. The Belgians have redeemed my team a bit though. 

Just managed to scrape a starting 10 together (much like my Saturday team, really) after foolishly investing heavily in Dutch and French players. Would be in a much better position if I hadn't used some spare cash to 'upgrade' my two Danish defenders to French.

Slightly in shock that I just bought Morata - and made him captain.

On 7/3/2021 at 1:19 PM, crazyfool1 said:

Gobsmacked I’m in the lead in the predictor still … plenty of time left to crash and burn … I’m also clear of the bottom on the other one … so I’m happy with that 🙂 

Who have you got for the final then, oh wise one? My mate has got Italy and England!

26 minutes ago, Homer said:

Who have you got for the final then, oh wise one? My mate has got Italy and England!

I had a Belgium France final … I’ve just made some lucky guesses around scores in random matches that’s given me a decent collection of points although it’s all to play for now with @Padgey taking a decent lead into the semis … I might have to take a bit of a gamble to claw back some of the deficit … 

3 hours ago, Homer said:

In my final prediction for the whole tournament done a couple of days before it started I had Italy - Portugal and England - Denmark semi finals. Very proud of myself on that front, albeit had Spain going out in the RO16 to Scotland

14 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

I had a Belgium France final … I’ve just made some lucky guesses around scores in random matches that’s given me a decent collection of points although it’s all to play for now with @Padgey taking a decent lead into the semis … I might have to take a bit of a gamble to claw back some of the deficit … 

It's tight at the top, my booster helped me out in the last round after a couple of poor predictions in the first 2 quarter finals.

More than happy with my placing and thanks to @squirrelarmy for setting this up … made for a slightly different watching experience … pipped at the post by @Padgey in the predictor … but great to see u made it to Wembley and I’ll take 22nd in the other one … as I slowly crept off the bottom as the tournament progressed:) congrats to the winner of that one … what was the efest user name of the winner ? 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

More than happy with my placing and thanks to @squirrelarmy for setting this up … made for a slightly different watching experience … pipped at the post by @Padgey in the predictor … but great to see u made it to Wembley and I’ll take 22nd in the other one … as I slowly crept off the bottom as the tournament progressed:) congrats to the winner of that one … what was the efest user name of the winner ? 

That’s me mate, pretty chuffed with my performance in both to be honest. For better or worse before the tournament I also had Italy beating England in the final 

Just now, Gerard the Fab said:

That’s me mate, pretty chuffed with my performance in both to be honest. For better or worse before the tournament I also had Italy beating England in the final 

Good stuff nice 1 … I had Italy to win 3-1 in predictor but didn’t predict them to make the final if that makes sense 😂

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

Good stuff nice 1 … I had Italy to win 3-1 in predictor but didn’t predict them to make the final if that makes sense 😂

Cheers mate, found this fantasy much easier than the PL one. But yh I had 1-0 England and Maguire for yesterday, you don’t think about predicting draws really tho do you 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Cheers @crazyfool1, I thought I might've lost top spot in the predictor in the last 3 games but just held on.  Enjoyed both games so a big thanks to @squirrelarmy

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Has anyone done one this year yet?

I haven’t seen any links pop up, I’m happy to make one, also found a website that does a Championship and a European Super League (basically all the players in the top teams of the top 5 leagues amalgamated into one) fantasy game if anyone’s interested 

7 hours ago, Gerard the Fab said:

I haven’t seen any links pop up, I’m happy to make one, also found a website that does a Championship and a European Super League (basically all the players in the top teams of the top 5 leagues amalgamated into one) fantasy game if anyone’s interested 

Can’t remember who set last season’s up but if they just renew it everyone gets entered automatically.