2021 build up

zico martin

7 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

It’s the details that matter 🙂 

Every time you see the Andy loos clean up people you have to salute them (blame Davey Malone).

The only times we have seen bad ones are around the main arena later in the day. Campsite ones have always been clean every time we have needed them.

There are urinals in the arena areas but not in campsites normally.

They really are well kept - but obviously down to the last user.

My brother in law is at Bloodstock and just called me, apparently food prices have shot up (he has been going to and working at festivals for years so not like he is a festival virgin surprised at the prices)

Might be due to fewer food stalls being prepared to gear up right at the arse end of the festival season, or Brexit, or Covid, but think might be worth taking a few extra quid or few extra packets of Quavers just in case. 

So what's the traffic like.. Usually we are at glasto Tuesday eve for so miss it.. My van is 40 years old and doesn't like traffic lolol 

Also is it true that if you arrive together then you can camp together both campers and tents.. Cheers 

9 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

So what's the traffic like.. Usually we are at glasto Tuesday eve for so miss it.. My van is 40 years old and doesn't like traffic lolol 

Also is it true that if you arrive together then you can camp together both campers and tents.. Cheers 

Separate fields for camper vans and tents mate, no tents in the camper van fields. 

654C8335-FF9A-43F5-98C8-030AFD195B29.png

10 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

We pretty much breezed straight in mid-afternoon on the Thursday when I went, but I don't know if that's normal or if we just got lucky!

16 minutes ago, Quark said:

We pretty much breezed straight in mid-afternoon on the Thursday when I went, but I don't know if that's normal or if we just got lucky!

I should be arriving between 3-4pm on the Thursday with my mate, hopefully that should see us go straight in.

Been doing a lot of organising today ready to head down Thursday lunchtime. Camping gear and festival wear out of the attic, putting aside clothes we want to take and ordering bits we don’t have but need. Biggest surprise is the difficulty we had getting a puddle suit in 9-12 months. 
Back to building the van tomorrow so we have somewhere to sleep…!