Currently in Somerset, any idea where I can see the Pyramid stage from

Helsbels

5 minutes ago, Sdsm123 said:

Your alright mate, I don’t have a clue who I’m talking to 

You don’t want to message him confirmation of 2 names yet months ago you wanted me to ring and gave me your number (you a stranger to me) when I messaged you about downvoting. Something doesn’t add up here. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Ozanne said:

You don’t want to message him confirmation of 2 names yet months ago you wanted me to ring and gave me your number (you a stranger to me) when I messaged you about downvoting. Something doesn’t add up here. 

Ye because that was a different scenario wasn’t it 

And back to downvoting 😂 people are just asking for information as you said you’ve been patrolling the site for 3 months. We are interested in what you’ve been up to. I tried to have a conversation with you about it but you stopped reply and have just resorted to downvoting me again 

Just now, Ozanne said:

And back to downvoting 😂 people are just asking for information as you said you’ve been patrolling the site for 3 months. We are interested in what you’ve been up to. I tried to have a conversation with you about it but you stopped reply and have just resorted to downvoting me again 

You think your some forensic journalist and you have a bad attitude

2 minutes ago, Sdsm123 said:

Because you say whatever you like and then when someone doesn’t  agree with you you get all upset 

Not at all, I’ve had many disagreements with people on here and not got upset. What I don’t like is someone going around downvoting my posts like you’ve been doing. At least you admit it’s personal against me. 

All people wanted is more information on you guarding the site for 3 months, why can’t you give that?

Edited by Ozanne

1 minute ago, Ozanne said:

Not at all, I’ve had many disagreements with people on here and not got upset. What I don’t like is someone going around downvoting my posts like you’ve been doing. At least you admit it’s personal against me. 

All people wanted is more information on you guarding the site for 3 months, why can’t you give that?

Because it’s none of their business tbh

5 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Or you got caught in a lie and tried to double down on it. Then you start to lash out with vile insults (which you’ve done to me before in PMs) when people try to press you on your claims. 

Not a lie though I’m just not discussing it further with people like you 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Sdsm123 said:

Not a lie though I’m just not discussing it further with people like you 

Fair enough if that’s what you want to do but I’d suggest not bringing it up in the first place if you don’t want to talk about it. Please try not to resort to insults when people say something you don’t like.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Fair enough if that’s what you want to do but I’d suggest not bringing it up in the first place if you don’t want to talk about it. Please try not to resort to insults when people say something you don’t like.

I don’t want or care about your oppinion 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Sdsm123 said:

I don’t want or care about your oppinion 

1 minute ago, Ozanne said:

Then put me on ignore?

I don't want to get involved, but it's a forum for people to share their opinion.

I think clearly you guys don't get on, maybe just don't engage. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

I don't want to get involved, but it's a forum for people to share their opinion.

I think clearly you guys don't get on, maybe just don't engage. 

I agree completely, which is why I said about putting me on ignore. 

Edited by Ozanne