I’ve been absolutely hammering Clarity, Bleed American and Futures over the last fortnight and I listened to Vheissu in full for the first time today (I’m a fan of Artist In The Ambulance and To Be Everywhere...) so I’m really liking the look of this. 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The majority of the line (around 90%) is being revealed next week. Got an announcement everyday Monday - Main stage headliner Tuesday - Thursday line up Wednesday - Friday line up Thursday

Thursday strongest for me easily.

Posted Images

Just now, sacred shape said:

Anyone got any guesses on who's playing/headlining which stages?

Usually the website is pretty good with listing the stage info, but I imagine it might update all in one go at the end of the week, so expect a better idea then!

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

can't be, those are the Thursday bands.

They're referring to the band Thursday... who share members with No Devotion. So the band Thursday could definitely sub Thrice on the Friday.

Edited by Andrinald
1 minute ago, Andrinald said:

They're referring to the band Thursday... who share members with No Devotion. So the band Thursday could definitely sub Thrice on the Friday.

ah, OK ... I didn't actually check, but presumed the band Thursday were in that list of bands.

Jimmy Eat World, Dinosaur Pile-Up, Lonely The Brave, Crossfaith, Royal Republic, No Devotion, Nova Twins, Black Futures, Haggard Cat, Fangclub and The Winter Passing for me, what an incredible line up for just a singular day!!! I am blown away

Seems like we're still missing quite a few bands? Compared to Thursday anyway. Disappointed Bent Knee are no longer there, but great to see Laura Jane Grace. Is Against Me! still a thing? I want to see them but they've not toured over here for ages and LJG has been over a few times solo.

Less keen on that than yesterday, starting to think that I may like this line up less than this years. Only two bands I care about on there are Ithaca and Fresh.

Also starting to get a bit worried that Knocked Loose, Spanish Love Songs and The World Is... are all not returning for next year which I hope is not the case considering they were the 3 bands I was looking forward to the most this year.

5 minutes ago, Andrinald said:

Definitely not as big a line up as the Thursday... wonder if there are a few bigger bands still to come?

Certainly more bands to come but I'm not too sure if they will be bigger artist.

Also I don't know if it's just me but isn't Laura Jane Grace playing in a spot that Against Me! could play anyways? Like, compared to the Thursday Against Me! seem they'd be the right size so why not get them all instead of just her solo?

Edited by justanothername
12 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Yeah looks a bit weaker, but if you consider The Amazons, Against the Current and Silverstein were all in the top 5 acts for that day on this years poster I'd hope there's still big names to come for that day.

They were but Thrice are a smaller band than AFI for sure. The Amazons are probably bigger than Thrice and there probably isn't much in Against The Current either. They were definitely the headliner that people thought weren't really big enough....they wouldn't play 4/5th down major festivals like JEW and AFI would.